TOS

Staff Member: ducktard

Involved users
Me

Why should you be unbanned?
I came on the server and i was admin so i shot my mate

I then got TOS banned

Not my fault you didn't remove my rank

Didnt give any RPP's, any bans, kicks, refund anything. Fuck all.

Unban me i didnt break TOS

i could thave easily given out money, banned people or gave rpp's but i didnt all i did was fuck around with my mate

i didnt break tos
Jack, you got on and abused the fact you were the staff. You can blame it on us all you want, but any sane person would have simply got ahold of staff and said they were still staff "Like others did". Instead, you chose to go ahead and kill people and abusing your powers and changing your name to other staff members to make it less conspicuous. Which in turn, made it more malicious. We as a team will decide the verdict of this and we will let you know tomorrow.
'Kill People' mate I killed my pal.

Also, Kippssee is a LONG TERM friend of mine - I wasn't trying to look less conspicuous its just a joke.
Hi Jack,

After a discussion with the team about the situation, we have decided to shorten your ban from a Permanent suspension to 1 Year. We feel this is sufficient punishment for the actions taken by yourself as we believe you were fully aware of the actions you took and the repercussions that could follow. You gained your powers through an unfortunate event of data loss, and instead of reporting it as others did, you instead took the opportunity to abuse those powers, whether that be a "joke" to you or not. We take the abuse of power very seriously. As for the official ban reason, I shall change it to something more appropriate as I agree it was not a Terms Of Service Violation.
Where am I?