Dryblood Live Streaming - League of Legends
http://www.justin.tv/xansow

Check it out. Smile
BIOWARE Y U NO CAN MAKE ORIGINAL GAME? Y U MUST MAKE GENERIC WOW CLONE?!

[Image: 6p10fl.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes NiT GriT's post:
  • Slick Rick
Now streaming Minecraft
(02-04-2012, 11:58 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: BIOWARE Y U NO CAN MAKE ORIGINAL GAME? Y U MUST MAKE GENERIC WOW CLONE?!

Bioware doesn't do the NPC's That's our side, EA, at which i happen to be the NPC Scripter and Quality Assurance team leader Tounge..

and theyre not WoW Clones... They're SWG clones..
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Streaming Lol in a sec!
League of Legends*
Streaming
More lol now
(02-05-2012, 10:26 AM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(02-04-2012, 11:58 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: BIOWARE Y U NO CAN MAKE ORIGINAL GAME? Y U MUST MAKE GENERIC WOW CLONE?!

Bioware doesn't do the NPC's That's our side, EA, at which i happen to be the NPC Scripter and Quality Assurance team leader Tounge..

and theyre not WoW Clones... They're SWG clones..

Rofl they're still responsible for what's put into the game. That's a fail argument. And saying that the game isn't a WoW clone? I lol'd.
The following 1 user Likes NiT GriT's post:
  • equal
Thou must play some RTS games for the entertainment of myself
(02-05-2012, 08:13 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: Rofl they're still responsible for what's put into the game. That's a fail argument. And saying that the game isn't a WoW clone? I lol'd.

Nope, Bioware has no say in what we do. only Lucas Arts have the Say-so
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(02-05-2012, 08:39 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 08:13 PM)NiT GriT Wrote: Rofl they're still responsible for what's put into the game. That's a fail argument. And saying that the game isn't a WoW clone? I lol'd.

Nope, Bioware has no say in what we do. only Lucas Arts have the Say-so

They have no say in what's being put into their own game? No wonder the game is a shit WoW clone that is nothing like previous old republic games and was just their way of hopping on the MMO bandwagon.