Welcome back!
Rainbow 
[Image: 5Y2USgO.png]

Fearless is back!

Greetings Fearless,

After approximately a week of downtime and countless hours of recovery and rebuilding, Fearless is coming back online! As you can see, our forums are back up and our game servers will be coming back online within the next 24 hours as long as everything goes to plan. You may experience some bugs and messy areas on the forums as we are still working on getting it back to its old state.

We have officially stopped the data recovery process as we have exhausted all avenues of finding anything more up to date than what we have now, due to the drives being corrupted.

As a result, our most recent forum database backup is from February 5th this year, meaning the forums have experienced a roll back of approximately 2.5 months, with the server having a rollback of a month. Please note that all donation perks will be re-given. We have gone through and ensured that all users' ranks are up to date and a thread detailing all of the important lost threads and announcements has been posted for archiving purposes.

We have had a great team of people working on recovering what data we can and rebuilding over the last week and we’d like to thank them all for the amazing work they have done. From our team and friends Conn, Avgar, Edned, SnowredWolf, CodedBrain and Arkten. With this, I would like to announce the return of Placeholder (no, this is not an actual placeholder - I'm of course talking about CodedBrain) to the Dev team! He has been extremely useful in helping rebuild our systems and I’m more than confident in his ability, having proven himself over many years here at FL. Edned will also be joining us! He will be assisting me with systems administration, ensuring - when needed, smooth running of all our servers.

Any updates that have been announced in the last month will be on the server, as we stored them separately, meaning the changes to SRU, etc - will still be in place.

Although we cannot truly make up for the months lost from this rollback, we would like to make it up to the community in some way and so we will be having double salary and double income from contraband for 2 weeks!

As an end note, I would like to thank everybody for being patient with us and for those who reached out to help. The amount of unexpected support that we have received from users who may have left on bad terms, left years ago, or may disagree with the current structure of the team, left that all behind in order to put Fearless first and for that the Fearless Team and I thank you.

For record, here is a log of our downtime announcements:

Spoiler :
[Image: Z4Hqk0u.png]

[Image: ACqoDjB.png]
[Image: mvQkIIY.png]

that's a lot gone Sad
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
cool and great but also cool
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Finally got forums back up Happywide
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Molyneux481
legends
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
Massive pog
(04-22-2020, 11:22 PM)Pollux Wrote:
that's a lot gone Sad

Better than 12 years Smile
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 3 users Like Conn's post:
  • Pollux, Molyneux481, Jonas
you should make a car that has a 50% chance of exploding. that would be funny.

also cool make the server work you penis vore lover
chad nation ty all !
w o a h