Kevin walks on...
Sad 
So guys,

There was supposedly going to happen a clan war as a final push for me in this community, but due to misunderstanding of rules in terms of clan interaction, I made a big mistake by not making sure that every member I have, was in the actual clan in-game, which only left me with 6 people out of 30 against a much larger force.

To go through, I won't put much focus on this, I will rather send my sincere apologies to every single person who wanted this action-filled experience, especially members who have stood by my side, and also my enemies in this last "possible" war.

This decision would bring me through to a "3-month ban from clan scene", which most of you know, is kind of the only thing I do, would be deemed to happen even after my attempted combat against the enemies with 6 men.

I will go through and say that I will continue with my life, by putting time on valuable assets and thank everyone for this time, where I have met even more new and great people.

My focus will go on my work and my new better life which I will do my best to acquire.

Been a pleasure to administrate and meet many new friends here, and hopefully, you'll see my name pop around once in a while on the forums.

It's very sad after several months of work together with close members to leave behind such things, but yeah, life moves on, and so do I - this time.
Cya Brother :((((((((((((((((((
It's a shame to see you go, Best luck for the future fella.
Where am I?
The following 1 user Likes Ducktard's post:
  • User 21796
Bon Voyage mi amigo!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • User 21796
Goodbye Kevin, Thanks for letting me be in Birmingham, So much fun hope to see you around
The following 1 user Likes Eoin's post:
  • User 21796
cya kevin
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • User 21796
goodbye kevin
[Image: unknown.png]
The following 1 user Likes Flex's post:
  • User 21796
Was unfortunate the way it went down, hopefully we'll see you back after it.
The following 1 user Likes Fudge's post:
  • User 21796
It is a shame to see you go Kevin.
Two ballbags ruined the clan scene a long time ago, i dunno what scuffed rule means you get banned from the scene, when in fact 6 v 30 on FL could go either way, all it takes is someone who knows the AggRP system and whos good at it to 1v10 so it seems crazy to me.

Head up kev, atleast you made an effort to revive the clan scene and not restrict it, big up to you.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 4 users Like don's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Julern, horror, rino