Julern
Reported User(s): Julern

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146617242

Date & Time (GMT): 1/2/20 @ 12:20 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was in a chase with Strike10 what ended, got him out the car and got him into cuffs.

There was what i suspect, a call to Julern that he is getting arrested.

Julern decided to get in his car, and drive right into us to kill me or Strike10 to avoid arrest.

He had by far enough time to see us standing here and enough time to slow down or stop. Also he didn't call a paramedic. If it wasnt on purpose, most person stop when it happens and check it out. ( might to perform CPR or apologize ) but Julern decided to drive away. What ended in a crash.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpqUwAZyYkc
Video of the incident

https://imgur.com/gallery/7NJnOAz
Evidence that it was his car
i could not see you guys at all behind the car, i didn't even know that i ran over strike, i was gonna ram your car to help strike but strike was unlucky and got hit. i was there to save strike not kill him. i did not stop to see what happendbecause you instantly pointed a gun at my car after the incident, if you didnt point any gun i would've stepped out an apologized. it was an accident and i would obiously not cdm my friend when im there to save him. i did not see you guys and didnt even know i that i drove over strike.
we both know if i stopped to check him out you would've just arrested me.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(02-01-2020, 02:21 PM)Julern Wrote: i could not see you guys at all behind the car, i didn't even know that i ran over strike, i was gonna ram your car to help strike but strike was unlucky and got hit. i was there to save strike not kill him. i did not stop to see what happendbecause you instantly pointed a gun at my car after the incident, if you didnt point any gun i would've stepped out an apologized. it was an accident and i would obiously not cdm my friend when im there to save him. i did not see you guys and didnt even know i that i drove over strike.
we both know if i stopped to check him out you would've just arrested me.
You say you could not see us behind the car? Why would you ram my car and help strike like you say?

" could not see you guys at all behind the car, i didn't even know that i ran over strike, i was gonna ram your car to help strike but strike was unlucky and got hit."

Makes no sense..
[Image: giphy.gif]
Approved
Moved.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]