Strike10
Reported User(s): Strike10

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64684406

Date & Time (GMT): 1/2/20 

Summary of the incident
User broke fear rp, he was outnumbered by 5 people, many gave him orders to drop the weapon which he did not do.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/vXPcEw6ib0A
Involved. 
Striker did indeed break FearRP, he was told many times to drop his weapon. Instead, he went OOC and decided to disregard every single order we gave him.
This is usually from a Player Report i made about Fuj, Flex, Frost, Zombie and Centen for metagaming but i removed it. I did not crouch because i was busy typing in OOC, still if i crouched you guys would've shot me anyways. You guys just wanted my AK. You boys are clearly metagaming noticing instantly that its me. In a IRL situation you would've noticed that theres one more of you but how would you know that its excactly me. I could've been a real Scorpio but you still shot me. Before you shoot someone getting everyones ID's would be much smarter than to metagame and check my job name. After you guys shot me i started to ask a couple of questions OOC, then Fuj takes up making a PR on them. Then he tries to blackmail me in OOC Chat saying that if i make a PR on them they will make a PR on me. Clearly tries to get revenge on me with making a PR on me. Dimitris your not even involved here so i don't understand why you make a PR.
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
(02-01-2020, 10:43 AM)Strike10 Wrote: This is usually from a Player Report i made about Fuj, Flex, Frost, Zombie and Centen for metagaming but i removed it. I did not crouch because i was busy typing in OOC, still if i crouched you guys would've shot me anyways. You guys just wanted my AK. You boys are clearly metagaming noticing instantly that its me. In a IRL situation you would've noticed that theres one more of you but how would you know that its excactly me. I could've been a real Scorpio but you still shot me. Before you shoot someone getting everyones ID's would be much smarter than to metagame and check my job name. After you guys shot me i started to ask a couple of questions OOC, then Fuj takes up making a PR on them. Then he tries to blackmail me in OOC Chat saying that if i make a PR on them they will make a PR on me. Clearly tries to get revenge on me with making a PR on me. Dimitris your not even involved here so i don't understand why you make a PR.
-INVOLVED-
If we are a special operation right? We trained so much together and we are like brothers, and if you train and be together so long. You know how many people are there right? And if there not, you go ask yourself little questions?

Then it's a little visible when someone does not belong there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Well you all act the same not saying anything just standing in Nexus not doing anything. Thats something you just made up to prove me wrong. You boys did no training before it, you just got into a discord call and got the outfit on and loaded up guns.
(02-01-2020, 11:02 AM)Strike10 Wrote: Well you all act the same not saying anything just standing in Nexus not doing anything. Thats something you just made up to prove me wrong. You boys did no training before it, you just got into a discord call and got the outfit on and loaded up guns.
It is about the "RP" buddy, keep up with the information. The clan is that we are a special force or operation. If you want to be that in real life you train a lot right with everyone? Or am i wrong? I think you can join a special force within a day?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Strike this is not a PR on them but on you. For some reason you decided to remove your thread. Now, you had 5 people giving you commands while you casually ignored all of them and kept talking in discord with your friends. You have more than enough hours to know such things.
5e.) Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.

What you did is against the rules. I want you to delete my video. You took my video without my permission. You can't steal my evidence and use that against me. This is very disrespectful.
No, if a staff member requests me to do that, I will.
This will be dealt with in due course. Please sit tight while I figure out the best course of action.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]