Lt. Jeff
Thanks for clarifying that as I didn't think there was 40% tax, just didn't expect him to lie in a pr as that just makes it worse for him.
(01-23-2020, 01:11 PM)Kevin Wrote: Hello once again,

I've looked through the logs, and the tax were 19% at the time Jeff was attempting to raid the nexus and when the shooting occurred.

I want an explanation from Jeff for why you attacked the nexus in that way and why you shot Deadeye.

You have 24 hours to provide me with an explanation, if not accurate, then you'll be punished accordingly.
You sure you checked before that point? Just saying, because the reason was purely based on the 40% tax. I have Pat and Nico to approve of that, as their job names were 'Freedom Fighters'. However, I do agree with you that the tax was also 19% because I think it was some point in the raid that he changed the tax to 19% and that's why we spared the President.

I can't remember which exact point, but I might've been when we were already in nexus but I was not paying attention to chat.

I've already explained why I killed Deadeye, and I have nothing else to add. Here is what I said:

"A raid was already engaged at nexus and the police were fully aware of our presence, hence why I started shooting officers through the glass. You were equipped with an mp5 and started to run out of nexus, and on my screen looked like a threat as you could've open fired on me without me being aware of it which has happened in the past."

"You were equipped with an mp5 and started to run out of nexus" At the point you shot me I was standing perfectly still in the lobby with a lowered gun and no police were aware of a raid If you actually hear the other officers were dealing with a situation at cliffside only me and the sergeanty were at the nexus and he was standing out front.

Edit: As seen in the video there were only 4 officers online and as of my knowledge they were doing something at cliff side
(01-23-2020, 03:28 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: "You were equipped with an mp5 and started to run out of nexus" At the point you shot me I was standing perfectly still in the lobby with a lowered gun and no police were aware of a raid If you actually hear the other officers were dealing with a situation at cliffside only me and the sergeanty were at the nexus and he was standing out front.

Edit: As seen in the video there were only 4 officers online and as of my knowledge they were doing something at cliff side
Yeah but I didn't know about this situation that happened at Cliffside so I how would I tell? Also, there were numerous officers around the city passing by us and observing us as we were arming up and getting ready for the raid.

I already told you why I was firing at the glass.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
There were 2 cops around town and one was undercover so you couldn't have spotted him so I'm thinking that's a lie, the other two officers on the force were me and the sergeant and neither of us heard the gunshots so highly doubt you were engaging in combat in the nexus. If everything you say is true why would you accomplice contact me straight away and made sure I knew he had nothing to do with that, the point about the police dealing with an issue at cliffside is me pointing out there was nobody else at the nexus for you to be in combat. I won't be replying anymore because this is getting dragged out.
(01-23-2020, 03:54 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: There were 2 cops around town and one was undercover so you couldn't have spotted him so I'm thinking that's a lie, the other two officers on the force were me and the sergeant and neither of us heard the gunshots so highly doubt you were engaging in combat in the nexus. If everything you say is true why would you accomplice contact me straight away and made sure I knew he had nothing to do with that, the point about the police dealing with an issue at cliffside is me pointing out there was nobody else at the nexus for you to be in combat.  I won't be replying anymore because this is getting dragged out.
That undercover must've forgotten he was undercover because I saw a marked police car as far as I remember. Stop assuming I'm lying when I'm putting down my POV. Also, you had a gun out am I correct? If so, then what do most cops use guns for other than preparing for potential combat.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
During the time Jeff and co decided to undergo the raid and fired the first shot towards the glass and killed Deadeye, there had been a new president for several minutes, and then the tax was set to 19% - but bear in mind, this was minutes before you attacked Deadeye in the nexus, which makes your reason to raid invalid.

It's a rule breakage from your side, Jeff, which means that you will be punished accordingly based on rules 3.1 & 3.1a.
Moved.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]