Lt. Jeff
Reported User(s): Lt. Jeff

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119291268

Date & Time (GMT): 22/1/20 @ 22:13 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was standing in the nexus and Lt Jeff started shooting through the glass at me in the back for no reason at all, the person he was with Pat even put down his guns and said "I know something was wrong when he started shooting at a fire engine for no reason" as shown in the console screenshot added. While standing in the nexus my gun was lowered and posed no threat to him at all, I didn't even see the guy. He has been trying to bait a reaction from all me all evening minging and cop baiting. He is still holding a huge grudge against me for posting a pr on him not long ago, this is wrong as it will scare others maybe younger people that could be intimidated by his attempts to bully future PR.

PS excuse the Kitboga stream in the background

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReJF50oi7H0

https://gyazo.com/ee971d20ea16405a64bfe46cc699e7a2
A raid was already engaged at nexus and the police were fully aware of our presence, hence why I started shooting officers through the glass. You were equipped with an mp5 and started to run out of nexus, and on my screen looked like a threat as you could've open fired on me without me being aware of it which has happened in the past. I had to think really quickly, and some of the officers were deemed as a threat for shooting us in a recent raid too. There was a cop at nexus front that I didn't open fire on since he seemed to of surrendered and did not want to partake in the raid so I resisted opening fire.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
This is simply not true No other cops were engaged in combat the sergeant was semi afk out the front doing nothing. If there was combat I would of had gun raised and ready. you weren't even in the nexus but outback on the top Pat did walk out the ramp and when he saw what you were doing he pm'd me straight away saying "uhmm" then explained he had nothing to do with the shooting of me. If there was a raid he would have carried on as everything was normal. You took a chance to RDM me that was a bit silly considering you know I record. No comment on you cop baiting and minging me out the front of the nexus?

PS Sorry for dragging you into this Pat I know you had nothing to do with the shooting.
(01-22-2020, 10:52 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: This is simply not true No other cops were engaged in combat the sergeant was semi afk out the front doing nothing. If there was combat I would of had gun raised and ready. you weren't even in the nexus but outback on the top Pat did walk out the ramp and when he saw what you were doing he pm'd me straight away saying "uhmm" then explained he had nothing to do with the shooting of me. If there was a raid he would have carried on as everything was normal. You took a chance to RDM me that was a bit silly considering you know I record. No comment on you cop baiting and minging me out the front of the nexus?

PS Sorry for dragging you into this Pat I know you had nothing to do with the shooting.
Never took a chance to RDM you, I just took the chance to save myself. Also, do you have a recording of this 'cop-baiting' and 'minging'?

There was 40% tax, so cops were obviously going to be on the ready and I have no idea what measures the cops may have taken to prepare for a raid. I wouldn't have continued and instead 'hostaged' or asked you to leave if you didn't run towards me with a firearm in your arms.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Yes, in fact, I do have that footage but the pr is about the RDM if an admin wishes me to upload the minging I will upload.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD2n8RIo4wc This is an OOC insult talking about Ryan and the other Shmickis calling them weirdos. ps Jeff I didn't have you muted so I have everything you were saying, but just wanted you to think I did so you would leave me the hell alone
Greetings,

I'll handle this case.

First of all, as mentioned from Jeff, it was a 40% tax and an ongoing raid on Nexus if I am not mistaken.

Spoiler :
3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Jeff, was the sole purpose of the nexus raid due to the taxes? Was there any concrete roleplay reasoning behind your aggressive approach? I would like to know why you started firing from far away when the situation could have been controlled through a different approach.
Good morning Kevin,

I wasn't actually aware of the 40% tax I'm not sure the other police even knew about that as well. If we did know about this we would have turned a blind eye to people entering the nexus as we weren't happy with the government officials. I'm not gonna sit and explain why he still did wrong as you know how to do your role but what I am gonna do is compile some footage of the moment leading up to this where LT Jeff was constantly minging and baiting me to react to him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTzemP1QnlI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3XarFx2654
LT Jeff actually thought I had muted as you can hear he was asking mac to say things for him so he didn't say as much in these videos and it seems I didn't save all the footage but here are 2 videos of them just constantly minging outside the nexus, this happened for like 30-45 mins. The reason he thought I had muted him because of the constaly minging before this in his Hummer(only didn't because then he could force a situation where he could rdm me because I didn't listen to him).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXfXnMCNdL0 This video is from where Pat (The guy he was with) realised what LT Jeff had done and wanted nothing to do with that.
Hello once again,

I've looked through the logs, and the tax were 19% at the time Jeff was attempting to raid the nexus and when the shooting occurred.

I want an explanation from Jeff for why you attacked the nexus in that way and why you shot Deadeye.

You have 24 hours to provide me with an explanation, if not accurate, then you'll be punished accordingly.