pilip
Reported User(s): pilip

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75819094

Date & Time (GMT): 19/1/20 @ 20:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
It was really hard to hear him in the car and I asked him to repeat himself he then said another mumbled statement that I kinda understood as don't tell the police about the weapons so I replied don't worry I haven't told the police anything, he then threw me out of the car and executed me. Watching the video back it might have said don't talk to me but it was very hard to hear, even so, I feel he broke a few rules in that.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.
8.7b You must also look after them until they are released. 

althoguth I might have spoke to him I said something that should please him by saying " I haven't told them anything".

This wasn't the first time he killed one of us just for saying one word and he was just looking for an excuse to kill us.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FKGUxDs...e=youtu.be
Warned you twice to "shut up and don't say anything" Let you of the first time. Did the right thing the next time? Just follow the orders?

and btw, if you cant hear it because of discord its your own mistake, i cant hear anything from you discord right?

And rule 8.7b i dont really get here? I took you with me and looked after you untill you broke my simpel orders to shut up and do say anything to me and the cops+
It's actually the sound of your car and you talking very quietly, if you watch the video you'll see that. I won't be replying again unless an admin needs me too.
(01-19-2020, 08:40 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: If you can't see it's the police radio spam talking not Discord but I won't be replying to you anymore. I'll reply to an admin if needed.
I don't see any police names / forces talking in the team radio? I think it should pop up at the right bottom?
I answered again after realizing what it was that made it unhearable I just remember discord wasn't making noise.
Denied.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]