Lt. Jeff
Reported User(s): Lt. Jeff

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119291268

Date & Time (GMT): 11/1/20 @ 23:55 GMT

Summary of the incident
Lt. Jeff feels the need to blow my truck up after I've been arrested and he's confiscated my truck.
He even takes the effort of taking the truck into the PD and then blowing it up with his buddies.
In the first clip he even admits to it!!

Rules broken by player:

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.
3.1c As an officer do not shoot vehicles unless lives are at risk, hot pursuit should be the first option.
3.3 Do not use any form of weaponry without a valid roleplay reason.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/XqZyar87tRo
I don't see any valid evidence of me destroying the vehicle, even if that was me running out of the garage, how do you know if people actually blew it up or not?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
You damn well know you destroyed it, You admitted it.
When I went into the garage I was instantly re-arrested for trespassing that's why you took it there so I couldn't record it.

You admitted that you were gonna do it and 5 minutes later it happend. coincidence really?
-Witness I was the person who told Ryan cops were shooting at his truck I was standing at the top of the ramp as you can see in the video. He also blew my vehicle up after he had arrested me. I can't show the evidence because I was arrested but I can tell you I was arrested at 22:29. A friend drove past my truck (wasn't blown up when I was arrested because I abandoned it with just 1 damaged wheel) and said it had been blown up and when he asked LT Jeff still at the scene did you blow that up he replied "none of your business", Bosse will be adding that footage soon.

Edit. He actually says "Oh never mind that" as you can see in the video.
(Involved) I was with Ryan when all this happened. It also happened to me, I added footage of Deadeye's truck in this video.

https://youtu.be/OtmzoU2OI9g
[Image: TglJDob.png]
-Involved-

I

was the serg at the time and I am almost certain that Jeff was not the one to blew up that truck. 
Also I would like to point out that on the second vid you and all your friends are metagaming.
Ok so 2 things,
1. We didn't metagame in that video at all. We didn't ask for help we didn't ask anyone to do anything.
2.You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, if you are:
1. the accused player
2. the accusing player
3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request.

You are not the accused, accusing nor a witness. If you was a witness you'd say he 100% didn't do that not "almost certain".

Now for who did blow it up the staff can easily check the logs to see who did but I know he was the one who did Ryans truck in the PD as I saw and as for my truck, he was the only person down by the river when he arrested me and as you can see by the video he was still the only person about at the river after it was blown up so that's pretty clear it was him. LT Jeff has played it very smart by trying to question the evidence and not deny it so he doesn't get done for lying in a pr, I'm pretty sure you were trying the same trick with the "almost certain".

I wasn't gonna bring it up but I might as well all PRs are meant to be final so when the PRs on Frost was closed it's not a good idea to keep going on about them in-game trolling saying "ohhhh watch out lads they're gonna make prs" this was long before we even mentioned we were gonna make a pr on you it kinda made it seem like you were doing all this just because we made a PR few days ago.
You can not post a PR asking for logs to be checked as it is against the player report rules.
Number one still reporting on a pr that doesn't involve you to protect a friend is a big no no but I'll reply.

Now if you don't try to twist my words I said "Now for who did blow it up the staff can easily check the logs to see who did" it clearly states they can easily if they wanted we provided evidence.

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

I didn't request any staff check logs but I know staff like to check sometimes to clear stuff up.
Firstly I was a witness as I was on the scene, secondly your evidence show absolutly nothing thus this PR to my eyes is completely invalid.