Zue, Philip
Reported User(s): Zue, Philip

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75819094

Date & Time (GMT): 8/1/20 @ 20:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
They were raiding us for contra which I have no problem with. What I have a problem with in this situation is that they tell Wolfy and Ryan to leave and as soon as they get in the car to leave they decide to kill them. I would personally count that as FailRP as Wolfy and Ryan were doing as told. When they blew up the car Ryan survived the explotion and were laying knocked down on the ground, that's when Zue after some time just executed him.

After they had killed and raided they started to shoot at the cars. There were no reason for this at all as we didn't fight them or anything in such way that harmed them, we did everything they said.

Rules broken:
3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.
We didn't fight back or anything like that, we did everything they said which is why they shouldn't have killed us.

3.6 Actions taken by a player must reflect the consequences of death, imprisonment and loss of liberty realistically.
Here the imprisonment is the consequense that these people should keep in mind when doing this. Like I said, killing us was 100% not needed, this would only be needed if we called the cops after they had left. EDIT: I did call the cops after all this had happened. That's when they should've killed us the first time, not during this situation.

Philip - STEAM_0:1:75819094
Zue - STEAM_0:0:17655693

Evidence
https://youtu.be/-wJ2qd42UaM
[Image: TglJDob.png]
What did i do wrong here? Don't get it? We raided, killed your buddy because he tried to drive away when i told him to run away. Own mistake. shit happens.

After that we continued the raid and we went to your house. found nothing. I left? What did we do wrong here. and btw, this is a example of some warnings we gave you. That you should stop messing with us at that moment of you would be hurt.

What you said in the other PR: "this would only be needed if we called the cops after they had left." You guys did, we killed you and your friends later for it. This in case of the other video
[Image: giphy.gif]
You told them to leave which they were doing. If you actually read the PR I never said you did anything wrong with raiding our houses. I'm accusing you of killing them while they're doing as you say without resisting and that you later blew up the cars for no reason. What warning are you talking about? This was the first time we ever met you on the server today, we had no issues with you before this happened.

I haven't accused you for killing me after I called the cops so that wasn't needed, after you came back and saw me with them I expected you to come back and do so. Also, why did you kill them because I called the cops? You came back and only saw me alone talking to them, Wolfy and Ryan were no part of it so that's more FailRP you admitted to. This happened after you killed them so NLR applies for them.
(01-08-2020, 10:16 PM)Mister Shmicki Wrote: You told them to leave which they were doing. If you actually read the PR I never said you did anything wrong with raiding our houses. I'm accusing you of killing them while they're doing as you say without resisting and that you later blew up the cars for no reason. 

I haven't accused you for killing me after I called the cops so that wasn't needed, after you came back and saw me with them I expected you to come back and do so. Also, why did you kill them because I called the cops? You came back and only saw me alone talking to them, Wolfy and Ryan were no part of it so that's more FailRP you admitted to. This happened after you killed them so NLR applies for them.

Killing them? I killed a single person, the bystander was just really unlucky. cant do anything about that.
Bystander? What are you talking about? You poined your weapons at both of them and then opened fire when they were leaving, you can clearly be seen in the video shooting the car.
(01-08-2020, 10:23 PM)Mister Shmicki Wrote: Bystander? What are you talking about? You poined your weapons at both of them and then opened fire when they were leaving, you can clearly be seen in the video shooting the car.
When they were leaving? there was only 1 person in the car. Didnt even notice that someone was running towards the car. Yes I shot the car, yes i killed the driver but the other guy was totally not my intention and got killed by the explosion of the car. Cant really do mutch about that right? Thats just unlucky.
Even if that's the case, you should'nt have shot in the first place. He was leaving which you told him to do, you had no reason to shoot. We complied 100% to what you said, we had no guns or anything to shot at you. So you had no valid reason to kill us and blow up the cars. We simply just let you do your thing so we could continue with what we were doing.
Any chance of an extended video? As of current all I can see from this evidence is Zue shooting a car without a valid reason.

Edit: the execution will be dealt with in the other PR.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
What's your take on Philip killing Wolfy while he was following instructions? Wolfy was under FearRP and did what he was told, he shouldn't get killed.

EDIT: I'm sure my video starts when the raid begins, Phillip killing wolfy are the first bullets being shot. Before that they were pretty much just running around looking through our windows. So an extended video won't prove anything different. Maybe someone has some footage that can prove me wrong, I don't have anything else.
(01-09-2020, 12:20 PM)Mister Shmicki Wrote: What's your take on Philip killing Wolfy while he was following instructions? Wolfy was under FearRP and did what he was told, he shouldn't get killed.

EDIT: I'm sure my video starts when the raid begins, Phillip killing wolfy are the first bullets being shot. Before that they were pretty much just running around looking through our windows. So an extended video won't prove anything different. Maybe someone has some footage that can prove me wrong, I don't have anything else.
He didnt do as told, I want to see a video of his side. No offence, but your video is not really good to use in that situation, you cant see anything what happend between me and wolfy? Dont hear anything about our conversation that happend.