Pilip
Reported User(s): Pilip

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75819094

Date & Time (GMT): 8/1/20 @ 21:35 GMT

Summary of the incident
I've returned after a long while to the town that was raided about 15 minutes ago.
Due to latency I accidently scuffed Zue and that injured them, I immediatly got out when Pilip for some reason was AGAIN looking in my property got mad and without hesitation murdered me with the shotgun.

Rules Broken:
3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

8.4 Roleplay burglary properly, don't use molotovs, assault rifles and don't use shotguns, you want to be as quiet as possible (keypad crackers are the only exception to this).

Evidence
https://youtu.be/lFkldRjobDk
Can i start of by pointing out the fact that you already knew Zue was there and you knew he was there and you killed him? You had enough time to get out the way

Next, we were busy with you guys for a long long long time, you called around 2 times the cops on us that we survived. We warned you guys
several times to stop messing with us or we will do something about that. This was at the end of all raids en i think the warning weren't enough for you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
In the other video you can see that they called the cops, they showed up and we had a standoff at our base what we won, after that we came back to finish the business with some people:

Ryan wrote:
Here the imprisonment is the consequence that these people should keep in mind when doing this. Like I said, killing us was 100% not needed, this would only be needed if we called the cops after they had left.

Thats what we basically did, and beside that you drove over Zue when you could stop easily

Note: They were all in the same team / gang
You've obviously RDMed me, Running Zue over was an accident and luckily they did not fully die and were only injured, but you overreacted and went ahead and fully killed me without hesitating.
You should know better I feel like.

I'll leave it up to the admins, The video is the evidence.
(01-08-2020, 10:13 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: You've obviously RDMed me, Running Zue over was an accident and luckily they did not fully die and were only injured, but you overreacted and went ahead and fully killed me without hesitating.
You should know better I feel like.

I'll leave it up to the admins, The video is the evidence.
Dont know a single how you feel like, dont know you?

How could it be RDM when we had several reason to kill you?

And again, accident? You had so long to react on it. Cant believe your reaction time is that slow. but it can happen. If t was a accident we still had reasons to murder or take revenge on you
There was never a standoff as we had no weapons, we let you in our buildings and you did what you feel like what needed...
Zue murdered me eventhough I was no threat to him (Zue's PR)
Then 15 minutes later you turn up to our place again and do the same thing over (us having to weapons or threatening you)
You killed us without a valid reason, If I was fighting you it would make alot of sense but I didn't.
(01-08-2020, 10:22 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: There was never a standoff as we had no weapons, we let you in our buildings and you did what you feel like what needed...
Zue murdered me eventhough I was no threat to him (Zue's PR)
Then 15 minutes later you turn up to our place again and do the same thing over (us having to weapons or threatening you)
You killed us without a valid reason, If I was fighting you it would make alot of sense but I didn't.
You let us in? Think we had to force the way in with our shotguns, and i still say it we had a valid reason to do so. Its all not about the fighting part buddy
Let your dreams be dreams and take responsibilities for your actions.
A guilty man always has many excuses.
Denied.

From Pilips perspective you just ran over his friend who he was raiding with, from his POV it could seem intentional and hence you running over his friend merits his actions. More RP would've been better and possibly evaded your death but I don't feel he broke the rules here.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]