Your ban ID: 6685

Banned by: Pinkie Pie

Server: v2d

Involved: Me and some police officers.

Why we should unban you:

"6685 Jacob1029 STEAM_0:0:25326672 Breaking FearRP
23 hours and 59 minutes
[FL] Pinkie Pie"

I was driving a car and the police started randomly chasing me for whatever reason, I was up for a laugh so drove off. I got to near the radio station with one BMW ramming the hell out of me with boost and then cops ramming to. One cop jumps out of his car(whilst moving fast) and starts shooting at me. A admin then teleports to me, and says NOTHING, dosen't ask about it, dosen't warn, just bans for 24hrs.

This is stupid, just because police have guns dosen't mean they have the right to use them just because someone fails to stop. I didn't aim at the police therefore their life was not in danger.

I'm sick of police just shooting because someone dosen't stop for them? Aiming a gun at someone in a car dosen't mean they will freeze up .

Proof: Watch police camera action etc, officers will come out with their gundrawn and people will drive off. This happens in real life, everyone acts differently.
Your name: Jacob1029

So sorry for the long text, but I'm saughta pissed that I got a 24hr ban for not stopping for some police and even more annoyed that the admin couldn't just stop and have a sensible conversation, if I was in the wrong so be it but I can't learn without discussion. 24hr ban for this is ..lame.

Thanks.
I got a call that a player was breaking fear RP. When I TP'ed to you I saw you getting chased by lot of cops and you crashed into one of the cop cars, backed up and started to drive away again. When you started to back up one of the cops got out and pointed a gun at you. You just drove away.

The server had alot of players and they all needed admins so I just banned you as I didn't have time to go and talk to ever single player. I couldn't even RP let alone take 5 mins to explain to someone. But I did see you running away from a hoard of cops that were chasing you.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Yes, I understand that. They were shooting me for no reason other than I wouldn't stop, I hadn't caused them danger. I guess in reflect I should of stopped? But they kept boosting ramming me etc.

Anyway, could you unban me? I'm not the common server idiot, or rulebreaker and I would like to continue my weekend rp before work starts Smile
I can give you a second chance as you are one of the few who I don't see in my radar often so.

I'll unban you

Accepted and closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]