Frost
Reported User(s): Frost

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99466670

Date & Time (GMT): 8/1/20 @ 23:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
There was a hostage situation happening so me and the other officers decided to block off the tunnels so the suspect wouldn't be able to leave the industrial area. Frost had no part in this at all. While me and Ryan Stealth were at our blockade Frost and his friend decided it would be a good idea for some reason to attack and remove our weapons. This is against the rules. This action was no needed at all as we were clearly not going after them, you can even see us removing our weapons as the person in the seat falls on the street, I wouldn't also turn my back against them if I had anything against them, I would like to consider this as RDM and FailRP.

Rules broken:
*"8.8 Using restraints is only for taking a player hostage. For example, do not use restraints as a way to disarm somebody (as it is not realistic and counts as FailRP)". I'd also like to add this,
*"8.7b You must also look after them until they are released."

I'd also like to point out the seat, I've been told multiple times that it's no allowed to add extra seats on vehicles as I did this once with my trailer for my truck.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/COwP81aWGcc
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Right so, what I thought was going on is me and my accomplices were raiding nexus and when we was driving away we see 2 cops, guns out and have spike strips down, one of my accomplices went close and they tried pointing guns at him, so me and my other accomplice proceeded to go and put the officers under gun point so we could drive through, I tied them up so they lose there guns, but I untied them asap, after that I knocked them out so i can get away securely without being put under fearrp etc etc.
I dont see what ive done wrong here it just looks like youre finding anything you can to try get me banned
Approved.

User misused the hostage ropes in order to disarm (breaking 8.8) and such is seen as FailRP.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]