Introducing the Media Team
Photo 
[Image: cVDfNlH.png]

Greetings Fearless,

As you may have noticed over the last few weeks - we have been making a few changes to the overall aesthetic of our community, with certain aspects of the forum changing, a loading screen competition and a new F1 menu. Going into the new decade we wish to modernise FL and with this make our overall theme coherent to everything we put out. This is something we have been lacking somewhat over the last few years and so we've had a build up of clashing aesthetics.

Well we wish to combat this and so we are introducing a Media team for Fearless. The Media team will be creating graphics for threads, banners for events, promotional videos, skins for models and more. They will be working closely with our Development team, receiving inside knowledge about updates to help make promotional material for their announcements. This of course means that those who wish to apply and are accepted will be held to the same standards as anyone else on the team - meaning leaking of any kind will result in a demotion and in some severe cases, physical punishments.

There will be a new section in the applicant section which will be overseen by the team and our new Liaison who will help guide the team (note this is not a direct leadership role, but someone we can trust and who has had experience with us for sometime), with this I wish to welcome Coffee back to the team! He has helped us out a lot in the past as a Developer and we are confident that he will be able to help us kick start this new role.

The Media team will have their own unique role on the forums and in game, sharing the same rewards as Contributors, receiving their own unique physgun colour, an additional 10 props, etc. As well as automatically becoming a Beta Tester for new updates!

We hope with this new team you as the community will start to see a more professional edge to Fearless!
epic
epic
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
what. but i like
"physical punishments"

Meaning the staff team will track you down, wrap you in plastic and your body will eventually be found face down in a ditch somewhere.

Overall, very epic.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
The following 8 users Like PhantomSolaris's post:
  • Lewwings, Luna, Jessixa, Slaint, jonnokoot, mintblackbeard, Spartan_KCT,
A rather riveting announcement... looking forward to what this brings!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

time to get the youtubes up
nice work homies, epic
(01-07-2020, 09:02 PM)Divey Wrote: some severe cases, physical punishments

i like the sound of that
The following 3 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Divey, mintblackbeard, PhantomSolaris
WELKOM TO THE VLOG
[Image: giphy.gif]