Deadeye
Reported User(s): Deadeye

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75722998

Date & Time (GMT): 7/1/20 @ 19:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Accused user broke FearRP, wouldn't stop talking while being under gunpoint. User also ran off at gun point when told to stop walking.

Evidence
https://streamable.com/blhte
Would you like to provide the footage before that when the cops were attacking me and knocked me out. Fearrp doesn't matter once I have been attacked as if I was to fear for my life I would leave. Also thanks for confirming who you were because I now know it was you that changed to the role civ to gain access to out property and made up you saw contra.
-Involved- I think it's pretty clear by the fact I have a taser and not a gun out that I am valuing his life, I was not a threat to his life at all.
I'm asking for the rest of that footage as cops beat me for no reason so I feared for my life and needed to leave
Hi Kiro, can you please provide a longer video please.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(01-07-2020, 07:50 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Hi Kiro, can you please provide a longer video please.
Unfortunately I don't have a longer version. The video also isn't from me, its from Naisu and his Shadowplay only saves the last minute.
Okay, I’ll attempt to view damage logs for the situation.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
So you only record for 18 secs? in the logs, it will show I was knocked out by the police with a baton. They just won't post the video, you even hear me saying in the video they uploaded I was knocked out by the police.
-Involved-

The Police Officer hitting you with the baton was clearly an attempt at trying to subdue you, due to you breaking FearRP multiple times of course, it was clearly not an attempt to try and take your life, I was also a completely different officer trying to subdue you in a completely different way, I was in no way a THREAT to your life, yet you still began running, but yeah I feel like the video showcases enough to show you breaking FearRP, after all you have already admitted that the Police Officer had knocked you out with a baton, it's not like he was shooting you or anything that would really endanger your life.
Not 100% sure you were involved, anyhow I only "broke fearrp" after I was attacked by the police because "I wouldn't shut up" so please don't comment if you don't know the situation.