EliteJaffaCake
Hi EliteJaffaCake,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR however I have some issues with this PR for a range of reasons one of the main ones being lying. Firstly I know your game didn't crash due to the soul way the logs work. When a player crashes the logs can indicate that through numerous ways such as indicating you 'Timed Out', however nothing like this occurred. What I did see was you getting Tazed and then Disconnecting yourself around 4 seconds later, you were banned for this; a 24 Hour ban I'd like to point out. Now instead of waiting out your very valid ban you decided to go onto an alternate account and then proceed to join the server and complain about the staff team for this very valid punishment, while running around and Laserpointing. You were given plenty of opportunities to speak in the sit however your response 'Bro I'm just chillin' is far from justifications for your actions. Unless any compelling evidence can be provided this UBR will be denied.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
EliteJaffaCake - by EliteJaffaCake - 01-06-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: EliteJaffaCake - by JONATHANPOO - 01-07-2020, 09:00 AM
RE: EliteJaffaCake - by Joe Joe - 01-07-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: EliteJaffaCake - by Joe Joe - 01-12-2020, 02:04 AM