BanID: 82997

Ban Reason
D/c to avoud arrest

Staff Member: Joe Joe

Involved users
EliteJaffaCake,Ryan

Why should you be unbanned?
Your name: (EliteJaffaCake)

Your ban ID: (82997,[b]82995,[b]82994[/b][/b])

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42115146

Reason: (I was banned because i ran from an officer (which i didn't know was after me) as soon as i spawned in i was playing with a friend so we went to meet up, at the time i was downloading the addons as the people in game recommended then i crashed and boom banned so what i did after was go onto my brothers account named (ryan) and then i got pulled up with an admin straight away which then i had no time to speak and was also banned again permanently i would like to be unbanned ive been playing for years understand the rules and just had not played in a while so thought it would be nice to see evocity again but this has made think back to when i last played and wasnt what i was expecting but shit happens just please at least make my brothers ban not permanent as i take full responsibility ob dual accounting)

Staff member who banned you: Joe Joe

Reason why you should be unbanned: Because my game crashed which was seen and evading arrest
I was the officer arresting you, your car was said to have a warrant so you surely couldn't have just spawned in as you told us you owned that vehicle. Which is why I then went to arrest you but you began running around n not following orders.

Then as I went to arrest you, you disconnected. Regardless if you think the arrest was valid calling an admin would have been a better option than to disconnect.

Edit: just read part about your game crashed? When I reported it Joe Joe would have checked how you disconnected and it said by user meaning your game didn't crash. Seemed too convenient
Hi EliteJaffaCake,

Thanks for taking your time to make this UBR however I have some issues with this PR for a range of reasons one of the main ones being lying. Firstly I know your game didn't crash due to the soul way the logs work. When a player crashes the logs can indicate that through numerous ways such as indicating you 'Timed Out', however nothing like this occurred. What I did see was you getting Tazed and then Disconnecting yourself around 4 seconds later, you were banned for this; a 24 Hour ban I'd like to point out. Now instead of waiting out your very valid ban you decided to go onto an alternate account and then proceed to join the server and complain about the staff team for this very valid punishment, while running around and Laserpointing. You were given plenty of opportunities to speak in the sit however your response 'Bro I'm just chillin' is far from justifications for your actions. Unless any compelling evidence can be provided this UBR will be denied.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Denied clearly no care to respond, reasons for ban stated in above comment.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<