Stricter rules on controversial comments in game
(04-27-2020, 05:30 PM)Falcon Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 09:39 AM)Kippsee Wrote: I will ban someone if caught breaking this rule with clear intent to upset someone else OOC. However I would say we rather allow in IC or not (making the rule black and white), adding more restrictions to the rule will only make it more confusing, thus causing more arguments.

yeah okay ******.

I'll let you off as I love you so much.
-support
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • John Jong, Chumps
Has and will remain always a problem. More restrictions will hopefully help to keep it under control.

+support
The following 1 user Likes Strange Neo's post:
  • Ludo
Should be realism like not having it just thrown in job titles and IC names. However, this is something that admins needs to enforce more if it is 'out of control' which personally I don't think it is. -Support
-support

There tends to be a clear difference in realism and realistic outlooks on job titles, broadcasts and bans from the city in the laws.
(At least so far I have noticed the difference of it).

Just for example:
The Ni**a President.
The President, who then has a law stating "Blacks are banned from the City."

This is a clear difference between outright unrealistic pretence and realism.
Majority of the situations are like that and I haven't actually seen many if any broadcasts with true racist feelings in it, you do have to note that the President/what-ever name they changed to, is a Human being and will likely both promote the new law and attempt at slandering/emphasising a bit more in order to show the feeling of hatred towards them from the character, (not the actual person behind the desk).
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
(04-27-2020, 07:13 PM)Arny Wrote: -support

someone with common sense! Literally, who cares if someone said a mean word on the internet, if you can't handle a bit of joking racism/homophobia then I feel bad for you and you should honestly leave the internet and come back when your not a snowflake.

-SUPPORT
-Support

Blanket banning of such a vague and therefore wide usage of terminology will lead to nothing productive. The last thing FL needs is restrictive roleplay, grow up.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(05-04-2020, 06:01 PM)Lewwings Wrote: -Support

Blanket banning of such a vague and therefore wide usage of terminology will lead to nothing productive. The last thing FL needs is restrictive roleplay, grow up.

Ironically in my eyes, the people throwing around excessive racial and sexist slurs are the people that need to grow up.
I definitely think racism and sexism adds little to no relevant form of roleplay to our servers, and only promotes players to get away with needless toxicity.

+support
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
I've thought a little more about it and it seems like it just needs to be enforced properly. The rule is that it can be used IC with RP reason, so it's down to the staff team's responsibility to make that happen. As Kippsee said, if we start to add more rules and regulations it become complicated, let's keep it black and white, no pun intended.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Luna
+Support.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep