Stricter rules on controversial comments in game
Title of Suggestion: Stricter rules on controversial comments in game

Description
Adding stricter rules on homophobic, racial, transphobic, general overall hate speech in game. Understandably it's allowed in character with a good RP reason, but that seems be not being followed atm, or maybe crack down on it more.

Why?
It's got out of hand, and people are using IC broadcasts, adverts or anything to convey their hate speech by saying its in character so it's fine. It's become more directed now.
The following 8 users Like JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Kurz, Kappatalist, rino, , Jessixa, Violet DE Kittie, User 21796, Ludo
+support I agree, situation has been getting out of hand recently.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:86292248&b=6]
The following 1 user Likes Kurz's post:
  • Idea
+Support

It has became out of hand recently.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Idea
This is already a thing and admins should enforce players are not being racist, homophobic etc. for the sake of it/unnecessary to an extent it serves 0 RP purpose.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • don
(01-06-2020, 04:08 PM)dob Wrote: This is already a thing and admins should enforce players are not being racist, homophobic etc. for the sake of it/unnecessary to an extent it serves 0 RP purpose.

It is already a thing, but I think the removal of racism, homophobia should be removed all together, it adds no RP purpose and is just being hateful. Nothing is being done about it.
+ Support
+Support

Should be restrictions in the usage of Homophobia and Racism and should only be used for 'intricate' RPs. Otherwise its not needed.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
+support
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
people being offensive on the internet? well I personally cannot believe this is happening. surely its all just one big ruse

edit: +support for keeping it out of OOC, the same way it already is but apparently badly enforced
It should only be allowed when all players online are over the age of 18 and or consent to its use.
Else kick that shit out.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here