FL is becoming better because of Divey
I would like to open this thread to thank Divey for all his effort and I, fucking believe that he should deserve more reward and appreciation for all his hard work and commitment he has put to this community from his own time! He's very talented and a good guy with common sense. that is hard to find in the FL staff team.
So everyone, thank Divey for doing everything for us cause who knows what FL would have been without him.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478qvet041bx7vkursmf...y.gif&ct=g]
The following 1 user Likes Veronica's post:
  • Idea
Yes true
Thank you Divey you are my hero xxx
Divey has done a lot to help the community but I don't think ALL of the praise should go purely to him only.
The decisions made aren't made purely by Divey himself and are obviously agreed as a team, that team being the rest of the staff team.

So I'd say the rest of the team deserve a little more appreciation too if you're going down that road.
[Image: alfred.png]
divey makes me rather aroused
 Zecon
not an Administrator
dibey make peepee go hard
It's a team effort.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Kinda disrespect saying by this "He's very talented and a good guy with common sense. that is hard to find in the FL staff team"
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-06-2020, 12:42 PM)Qannter Wrote:
I would like to open this thread to thank Divey for all his effort and I, fucking believe that he should deserve more reward and appreciation for all his hard work and commitment he has put to this community from his own time! He's very talented and a good guy with common sense. that is hard to find in the FL staff team.
So everyone, thank Divey for doing everything for us cause who knows what FL would have been without him.

You opened a thread solely to lick some ass. Divey is one of the best role players I know and an amazing guy to hand around with. However I believe that he is not fit for the SA position. if anything you should thank certain admins that have been forced to act as if they were SA's.
we love divey
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]