Removal of Criminal Job
Title of Suggestion: Removal of Criminal Job

Description
Banning the usage of the job Criminal

Why?
If you get on the server you will constantly see around 50% of the server consisting of the job "Criminal" or a rendition of it such as "Wealthy Criminal" or "Criminal Miner" etc. This job title basically gives a player free reign to do just about anything within the server and provides no base. However, the worst part about the current "Criminal" role is it allows players to just run around and just troll/minge with the excuse that they are a criminal and that is what apparently criminals do.

With this being said, I believe we should revoke players from being allowed to change their job to just "Criminal" or any other slight variation. If there is a criminal who wants to just speed around with expensive cars, they can change their job to do something with vehicles. If someone wants to raid houses/bases for contraband, they should have their job indicate what specific type of raiding they are doing. Someone who is burglarizing a household will not go in with an automatic weapon etc.

What this would do in the end is promote more roleplay on the servers which is something that everyone seems to be complaining about right now as well as remove an insanely generic job title that gives people the basic ability to do whatever they want on the server with no fear of breaking rules because a criminal can truly do anything in terms of the rules.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Denn1s
+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
As much as I do this,
+Support
-Audacity-
I believe this is the same reason using the job "Thug" was banned, or at least relatable.

+support
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
-support

Then we all go a other job
[Image: giphy.gif]
+support, make actual rules to allow job names that fit your roleplay
-support

Issue is people just change it to some other variation like Insurgent. Instead of banning it, just ban things like criminal miner as that's stupid. Other passive jobs like delivery driver and merchants aren't allowed to be criminals, mining is pretty much one of these and also shouldn't be allowed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(01-06-2020, 11:10 AM)Pollux Wrote: -support

Issue is people just change it to some other variation like Insurgent. Instead of banning it, just ban things like criminal miner as that's stupid. Other passive jobs like delivery driver and merchants aren't allowed to be criminals, mining is pretty much one of these and also shouldn't be allowed.

Well insurgent literally means rebel. So to classify that to criminal is just a bad comparison.

I am suggestion to remove all renditions of criminal so no they won't just find a new one.

Last half of your comment has no correlation to the suggestion and you are going completely off track. No kidding merchants can't go criminal. No one said they could. The reason for the suggestion is 50% of the server makes their job criminal as citizen which provides no rp basis.
(01-06-2020, 10:17 AM)pjielip Wrote: -support

Then we all go a other job

Sorry I don't know if you are against this because you don't think it could be stopped or if you don't want it to be stopped. Clarifications would be nice. Because it can be stopped. I am suggesting a blanket of all vague titles similar to criminal.
+ Support, Will actually bring more RP back to the server instead of changing your job to something you can do everything with.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]