rebels, j. jonah jameson , Kr33ze and one other guy who i’m not sure
Reported User(s): rebels, j. jonah jameson , Kr33ze and one other guy who i’m not sure

Reported User's SteamID: Steam_0:1:72475001

Date & Time (GMT): 5/1/20 @ 9.10p GMT

Summary of the incident
so basically i was a mechanic and i towed j. jonah jameson‘a van and he rdmed me for towing it (i have no evidence for the first rdm) and then i was arrested for something unrelated and when i was i jail j. jonah jameson and Kr33ze and another player (who i’m not sure there name) broke me and another prisoner out of jail (i’m not sure his name) and while they were braking me out Kr33ze said isn’t that the guy who towed your truck and then all 4 of them circled me and punched me to death for no reason other than something that happend in another life

Evidence
the evidence isn’t the best since i wasn’t recording in my pc at the time and i quickly grabbed my phone 

https://youtu.be/ME0kfZm2mss
We shot at you because you tried to blackmail me into paying for my car as you towed it away (we were not sure if we had killed you). Then in prison we punched you to death because you weren't part of our gang and also towed my car.
Also, you then proceeded to later arrest me for 15 minutes as the President because of what happened previously so you're a... hypocrite?

Thanks

Smile
I think we need some more info here. The video just shows you being punched to death without context and as there's nothing to back up your claim for the first(?) time they killed you. There's nothing much here to go off, unfortunately. ?

How many times did they kill you and for what reason? You mentioned the first kill was because
you towed one of their trucks?
what do you mean because of what happened previously a cop wanted you for running over a police officer and a civilian and driving away from police and i wasnt blackmailing you i was a mechanic that was my job and about the gang thing you let me out of my cell and then beat me to death after u said thats the guy who towed my car
Denied.

Since this type of situation would usually be dealt with using a kick. Nothing will be done at this time unless it is a recurring them with these users, if so they will be banned.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]