Loading Screen
Photo 

Today I am announcing not a change in protocol, not an update - but a competition! We want to start modernising our appearance moving into the new decade and we believe our loading screen deserves a new coat of paint! With this, we are calling out to the community to help us design graphics! We're not looking for screenshots (although if you choose to submit some, we will be glad to use them), but an actual design for how our loading screen looks, such as where our logo is placed, etc. We will be needing physical designs, no concepts.

Although you are welcome to use your creativity to come up with a unique design for how it is presented, we're hoping to find a new modern and sleek design, which integrates the transitioning screenshots our current loading screen is known for. A minimal approach is preferred, with as little text and clutter as possible.

The prize pool for this competition is $1,000,000 (thanks to RiNO, Tassilo, RedPanda, Pollux, Joe Joe, Arny, Jonas & I for their donations) and it will be up for a week. The images will be gathered up by the end of the week and the team will vote on what they believe is the best look.

Best of luck with your designs and we look forward to seeing what you come up with!
The following 16 users Like Divey's post:
  • Luna, RoCKy, Joe Joe, TASSIA, Jessixa, Ryan, Pollux, Ranger, Nephew, Jonas, Ivan Headshotski, Zecon, rino, Lewwings, Chumps, Spartan_KCT
Epic
I'm giving money away for it, so it better be worth it!!!
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
Interesting 2: Electric Boogaloo
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
epic
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I would like to help you guys with the winning pool, Add 250k on the pool from me.

Regards,
Fearless Donator
i also would like to add another 250K if its possible Smile
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(01-02-2020, 12:53 AM)RoCKy Wrote: add another 250K from me Wink
Your sig says you only have 200k though  Liar
(01-02-2020, 12:54 AM)Fultz Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 12:53 AM)RoCKy Wrote: add another 250K from me Wink
Your sig says you only have 200k though  Liar
dont worry i have enough money in the storage
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
The following 1 user Likes RoCKy's post: