Staff Applications
Star 

Today I am announcing Staff applications! From now on, Fearless will be gaining staff member solely through applications. Unlike before, the administrative team will no longer be making suggestions of who should join the team, instead we will be choosing from those who wish to apply. Do not fear! Just like any other application, your applications will be completely private, with only the administrative team (Admins and above) being able to see who applies!

In order to apply, you will have to enter the new sub-forum labelled 'Staff', under the applications category. Here you will find an explanation as to what we are looking for, what it means also the template in order to apply. Unlike other applications, we don't have recommendations, but requirements. If you fail to meet the requirements then you are guaranteed not to get accepted.
We will never outright decline an application, instead your application will be put on hold. Once your application has been concluded if you are not accepted, you will receive a series of instructions on how the current staff team believe you can follow in order to become a better candidate in the future. After 2 months, you are allowed to reapply again.

We hope that with the introduction of staff applications the team will begin to feel less 'elite' with the same predictable candidates progressing through the ranks. We truly believe that anybody will have a chance with this system and with the introduction of our recent 'Mentor' sub-role within the admin team, we are sure that even if we have some sense of cynicism with certain candidates, we will be able to remedy that by teaching them through the rank and building them up to be an amazing Administrator.
epic
epic.
300 word reason why I deserve it seems a bit harsh  Disgusted
Cool Cool
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

interesting
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
progression is happening, and it's nice to see all these announcements
Looks like a good step forward. I am pleased to see a shift towards mentoring, this has the potential to deliver a more tuned staff member and a better more jointed team if done properly.
A regular feedback structure will really benefit both the candidates and the team. I look forward to seeing the effects of this focus on developing individuals, especially as visitor numbers have fallen it is logical to invest more heavily into your lesser candidate pool.

I hope all these changes aren't too late coming.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
About bloody time! Really pleased to see this finally!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Mist
Holy mother of god. You sons of bi****s actually did it ;-). Really nice to see FL take a major step in progression and the right way. This will guaranteely help FL.
The following 2 users Like Mist's post:
  • Idea, Lewwings