Posting BR's
Rules are certainly rules, but it’s always better to teach than to jump to punishment.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • horror, RedPanda
(12-26-2019, 07:36 PM)richieb Wrote: edit: what you find fun others might find annoying, it's a two way sorta thing #richieisspittingFAX

So let them post a PR themselves? People that run around recording 24/7 just looking for any excuse to get someone banned are the type of people to remind the teacher they didnt collect homework

Imo people should reserve a PR for people that are *actually* trying to ruin the experience for others, not someone who didnt understand the rules because theyre so vague, and not someone thats just vibing having a laugh with his mates
The following 1 user Likes Tails59's post:
  • Lewwings
(12-27-2019, 11:37 AM)Tails59 Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 07:36 PM)richieb Wrote: edit: what you find fun others might find annoying, it's a two way sorta thing #richieisspittingFAX

So let them post a PR themselves? People that run around recording 24/7 just looking for any excuse to get someone banned are the type of people to remind the teacher they didnt collect homework

Imo people should reserve a PR for people that are *actually* trying to ruin the experience for others, not someone who didnt understand the rules because theyre so vague, and not someone thats just vibing having a laugh with his mates

but i mean, rules r made to be followed, i might vibe off massrdm doesn't mean i should get away with it
(12-27-2019, 04:21 PM)richieb Wrote:

but i mean, rules r made to be followed, i might vibe off massrdm doesn't mean i should get away with it

Yea but at that point youre literally doing it to ruin the experience for others. If its just a guy mingepunching his mate for a laugh, then nobody needs Captain Shadowplay sitting zoomed in with his camera from the top of nexus to report it
(12-27-2019, 08:33 PM)Tails59 Wrote:

Yea but at that point youre literally doing it to ruin the experience for others. If its just a guy mingepunching his mate for a laugh, then nobody needs Captain Shadowplay sitting zoomed in with his camera from the top of nexus to report it
dont break rules, simple?
(12-27-2019, 08:55 PM)richieb Wrote:

[Image: 42JY8a.png?width=705&height=208]

yes, don't break the rules. you're so good at that.
The following 5 users Like Zambie's post:
  • pilip, Ghost, Lewwings, Tails59, horror

Don't get your point here, think we are talking about people who will seek the smallest reasons to get people banned / blacklisted when they are not even a single bit evolved in it, Buddy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes pilip's post:
  • Tails59
(12-27-2019, 09:32 PM)Zambie Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 11:37 AM)Tails59 Wrote: So let them post a PR themselves? People that run around recording 24/7 just looking for any excuse to get someone banned are the type of people to remind the teacher they didnt collect homework

[Image: 42JY8a.png?width=705&height=208]

yes, don't break the rules. you're so good at that.
all of those are before i was permed but one? lol shutup
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • pilip
(12-27-2019, 10:16 PM)pjielip Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 11:37 AM)Tails59 Wrote: So let them post a PR themselves? People that run around recording 24/7 just looking for any excuse to get someone banned are the type of people to remind the teacher they didnt collect homework

Don't get your point here, think we are talking about people who will seek the smallest reasons to get people banned / blacklisted when they are not even a single bit evolved in it, Buddy.
ok but rules are rules so if u see someone breaking them, #reportthem
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • rino
(12-28-2019, 09:29 AM)richieb Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 10:16 PM)pjielip Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 04:21 PM)richieb Wrote: but i mean, rules r made to be followed, i might vibe off massrdm doesn't mean i should get away with it

ok but rules are rules so if u see someone breaking them, #reportthem
You need some glasses #readit
[Image: giphy.gif]