Posting BR's
Guys, stop posting useless ban requests, we are killing our own community. Just post a ban request when your involved in it and its serious what cant be allowed on Fearless. Don't take every small chance to make a ban request on someone. We all make small mistakes, and btw its a video-game.

We are killing our own player base.

Dope.

Thanks,
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes pilip's post:
  • Julern
what player base
The following 4 users Like Dextah's post:
  • Fudge, horror, Julern, Basil
(12-26-2019, 04:25 PM)Naisu. Wrote: what player base
F
[Image: giphy.gif]
Agreed. Most people of these PR's aren't even affected by the rulebreakages but they happen to walk by and managed to catch some evidence on Shadowplay.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • horror
Seems familiar.
I know where you’re coming from. Like, I’ve rarely posted PR’s on people.

Mostly when people are being constant jerks and are purposely doing it just to piss everyone off I’ve made a PR but I rarely do because reporting people is too time-consuming just for a server of a low population where it won’t matter.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
was thinking the same.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
rules r rules tho? same could be applied for when u sorta people arrest people in game for jwalking, its annoying, but you still do it.

so end of day dont complain, just dont break the rules #winning #richienewtrialadmin #iamadmin

edit: what you find fun others might find annoying, it's a two way sorta thing #richieisspittingFAX
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • rino
There are always assholes who post unnecessary player reports. Just follow the rules to the best of your ability and you will rarely be reported.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
people just be gaming