Merry Christmas and (soon to be) Happy New Year
Heart 
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to show up here to actually wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I hope you will have a great time with family and friends, and just remember that if there's a loneliness, there are always people available for you here, at all times!

Time flies in life and it actually has here as well, I've met so many people whom many of them have become very close to me, and who I would call real friends.

I want to wish you all the great things in life to every single one of you, and hope for a continuous development of dreams and goals towards all the upcoming years.

If you have a dream and/or goal, go for it, do not hesitate, life only gives you what you really fight for.

So that's it, have a great one!
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Eclipze, Violet DE Kittie, TASSIA, rino, Jessixa, horror
Can't wait for the "No more toxic people xx" posts on snapchat!
The following 1 user Likes Ranger's post:
  • Kippsee
Merry christmas Kevin!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Alertecobra27
Merry Christmas to everyone!

I wasn't quick enough this year Sad

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=91101
(12-24-2019, 09:35 AM)Ranger Wrote: Can't wait for the "No more toxic people xx" posts on snapchat!

my cousin done it but i cant tell her to shut the fuck up because her mum will be like angy emoji
(12-24-2019, 09:35 AM)Ranger Wrote: Can't wait for the "No more toxic people xx" posts on snapchat!
Don’t forget the people who post what they get for Christmas and post it on Snapchat even though not a single person gives a fuck

Also merry Christmas Kevin
The following 1 user Likes Eoin's post:
  • Joe Joe
Merry Christmas Kevin and to everyone too..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlUjd4LBV4s
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
The following 3 users Like Violet DE Kittie's post:
  • Jessixa, Lewwings, Alertecobra27
Merry Christmas boys and girls

Regards,
Fearless Donator
(12-24-2019, 11:28 AM)Eoin Wrote:
Don’t forget the people who post what they get for Christmas and post it on Snapchat even though not a single person gives a fuck

Also merry Christmas Kevin
Thanks for reminding me of them Smile
2020 can only get better! Merry Christmas everyone. Fun times ahead 

Fuck the government, and fuck Boris 
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.