UNBAN OR AA
UNBAN OR AAUNBAN OR AAUNBAN OR AAUNBAN OR AAUNBAN OR AAUNBAN OR AAUNBAN OR AAUNBAN OR AAUNBAN OR AAUNBAN OR AAUNBAN OR AAUNBAN OR AA
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  •
ok boomer
shut it
Where am I?
Trump sat back in his chair with a smirk. He was ecstatic about the fact that the constitution would protect him from democracy due to the fact that the only way to remove him from office was to put him in a peach. A PEACH. He could never fit in such a small object, such a feat was impossible. "ORDER ORDER" said Pelosi. "Donald Trump, you have abused executive power for far too long. I order that you are put in peach" Trump laughed. "Your honor, there is no way I can fit in peach." Pelosi grinned and then turned to the gates at the back of the room. "BRING OUT THE GIANT PEACH." Trumps heart stopped. The gates slowly and ominously opened to reveal a massive peach the size of a two story building. "I-impossible" Trump said, his orange skin turning pale. "How could this be?" "Today Ladies and Gentlemen..." said pelosi with an even wider grin. "Blumpf In peach"
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Kappatalist
Wow buddy
[Image: giphy.gif]
Denied. Case closed and moved. Nothing noted.
People getting permed for refusing to snake on others. This community is a joke.
The following 4 users Like Dimitris's post:
  • , Lewwings, Fudge, SpaghettiFTW
(12-21-2019, 12:14 PM)Dimitris Wrote: People getting permed for refusing to snake on others. This community is a joke.

I actually agree with you on this one, this is absolutely pathetic.

Agorith all over again.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
Case concluded, no abuse noted.
(12-21-2019, 01:26 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 12:14 PM)Dimitris Wrote: People getting permed for refusing to snake on others. This community is a joke.

I actually agree with you on this one, this is absolutely pathetic.

Agorith all over again.

you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be used against you in your unban request
The following 2 users Like User 19014's post:
  • Lewwings, Arch.B