deleted
deleted
Hello John Jong,

The reason as to why I denied your UBR was because of GHOSTK1LL3R's comment, he stated that your ToS ban was for Hacking (using aimbot in-game), therefore your ban would go under the section of the ToS bans that are not wiped. I've already informed you this through discord, as to which you were extremely toxic and disrespectful, I don't even know who you are, but you ended up calling me an "asslicking admin" and went on to go off-topic. I don't see in any way how this is abuse, as I did my job and denied your UBR, because you had been ToS'ed by GHOSTK1LL3R for hacking. I understand that it only says "ToS", however, GHOSTK1LL3R enlightened me on what it specifically meant.

Here is one of the disrespectful comments from you:
[Image: 0d2b7483fcbf0407d294100d1a9fab64.png]

In regards to Enzyme's UBR, that is completely irrelevant. He used an IP-grabber and was therefore banned, his ban went under "Hacking" and "Doxxing", as he would grab peoples IP. He had no evidence to prove he was innocent, although claiming it. It has nothing to do with that.

I don't see how I've abused my powers at all, and I, therefore, I don't see a reason to discuss anything as I believe we already went over this through Discord, and I am not gonna discuss with you, if you keep the same toxic attitude. I've said what needs to be said, and will await an SA's conclusion.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]