[FL:RP] Mr. Flaminmas,[FL:RP]General weed
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Mr. Flaminmas,[FL:RP]General weed

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49905497,STEAM_

Date & Time (GMT): 17/12/19 @ 22:47 GMT

Summary of the incident
I repaired my truck and was getting my trailer then these 2 started shooting at me, they had previously seen me die so they knew I had a new life but they still feel the need to shoot at me. One was also an undercover cop before but then changed roles hence why they had dealt with me before. I'd also consider it failrp ramming a bmw under the trailer of a huge truck to try stop it then shooting me even after I was blown up.

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iPZgCM...e=youtu.be
Hi,
We can start with all the occasions that you drove into us,
blocked us. with more.
We shot you because you were driving in to our car that happened before you started the video, which you do not show.
These cases happened many times, and we chose to end you the "last" time you did it.
And Mr.Flaminator were not even an Undercover cop once, that was a diffrent guy.
Hello Deadeye, 

You are basically wrong about everything. You've been ramming my car for like an hour (General Weed was driving most of that time). I've called [FL:T] Kevin, to keep an eye on you guys because you were literally wreckless driving and ramming other vehicles with your truck. Kevin warned you in (OOC). 

After that your truck company found it funny to block my BMW (While General Weed was still driving) for like 5 mins. You blocked my vehicle with 3 trucks and 1 vehicle. We got stuck and called an admin once again to deal with the situation which they did. ([FL] RedPanda took care of this situation to let us go).

General Weed and I decided to start shooting your truck after you fixed your truck and rammed us immediately after it was fixed. Then we both decided it was enough(As you did this allot before we even took action). I spend too much money on repair kits and fuel canisters. 

You are saying trying to stop a truck to drive under it is FailRP. However, I had to drive way from the vehicle (The white dodge in your video) and so I got under your truck. Please note you were doing this to my vehicle for quite a while now. 

Also I was never an Undercover Police Officer. You are looking at the wrong guy here, at the same time there was an Undercover Police driving with a black BMW. 

May I also point out, you broke FearRP when a police officer was standing infront of your truck and you still decided to drive?

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Ok, point number one the warning wasn't at me it was aimed at the truck drivers as a whole he watched and if we was acting as bad as you say we were then we would of been blacklisted.

Point 2, Yes we did block you in for 5 mins while we waited for the police because you pulled a gun on one of us, an admin showed up went to move us but when we said why you're blocked he put the truck back in place, only after the 5 mins the staff saw police wasn't wasn't coming so had to let you go.

Point 3, I asked you to move after it was fixed and you wouldn't (seems like baiting me to hit your car) so yes I did pushed your car, a simple car crash doesn't warrant killing a man.

Point 4, It's very clear you swerved to trap my truck anybody else that didn't want to do that would of hit the brakes but you accelerated faster under me.

Point 5, Maybe I was wrong about the undercover cop but they were also driving around as a 2 in a bmw looked very similar to yours.

Point 6, I would like to know when that happened? I don't see any cops in this video.
I forgot to reply to General Weeds point, the trucks and trailers are very hard to handle in these narrow roads yes a few cars were hit but we drove them about for 4-5 hours and we got no blacklists or bans, and we saw people following us invis a lot when they started typing. If you wish to make a pr about that feel free but when you just follow us around looking for trouble then yes you might be dinged a few times the trailers swing sometimes and people drive on the wrong side of the road then blame us?
(12-17-2019, 11:32 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: Ok, point number one the warning wasn't at me it was aimed at the truck drivers as a whole he watched and if we was acting as bad as you say we were then we would of been blacklisted.

Point 2, Yes we did block you in for 5 mins while we waited for the police because you pulled a gun on one of us, an admin showed up went to move us but when we said why you're blocked he put the truck back in place, only after the 5 mins the staff saw police wasn't wasn't coming so had to let you go.

Point 3, I asked you to move after it was fixed and you wouldn't (seems like baiting me to hit your car) so yes I did pushed your car, a simple car crash doesn't warrant killing a man.

Point 4, It's very clear you swerved to trap my truck anybody else that didn't want to do that would of hit the brakes but you accelerated faster under me.

Point 5, Maybe I was wrong about the undercover cop but they were also driving around as a 2 in a bmw looked very similar to yours.

Point 6, I would like to know when that happened? I don't see any cops in this video.
Point 2: We never had any weapons out that time nor did we do anything against you guys. General Weed was just driving arround when your company decided to crash into us everytime. Even after we got unstuck, you tried to stuck us again but then in the city @Tides Hotel. (Looks like you are lying in the PR section). 

Point 3: We were standing at your truck since it was on the road and we were talking to you. Or atleast General Weed was. Then you rammed us into the woods. Rammed us again then you saw, General Weed got out and started shooting you because you once again crashed into our car for no reason. If we were in the way, you could have kindly ask to move and we would. 

Point 4: Its not every clear, you see on the video I had to move because there was a vehicle in the way.

Point 6: Its not on the video nor do I have proof of it. Because it wasn't worthy to record my whole gameplay. 

You are only showing 10% of our whole time together. Which shows nothing, only us starting shooting you for a valid reason. 

As we said before, the entire event is not featured on the video. (The part that makes us want to kill you) After you fixed your car, you drove over to the other side of the road where our car was standing, so we didn't block you. this just feels like you want to attack us because we fought back after all the events that happend against us, since you didn't show / film from when it started.
Please provide that footage I would like to see it and yes I have more footage but it's all after the event happened because I wasn't gonna make a pr but decided in the end I would so clipped it late.
(12-17-2019, 11:44 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: Please provide that footage I would like to see it and yes I have more footage but it's all after the event happened because I wasn't gonna make a pr but decided in the end I would so clipped it late.

We have no footage since we aren't going to report you for crashing into our vehicle and blocking us more then 1 time.