Becoming Vegetarian
Hey,

Basically, I have been working as a football manager for a little while and seen the increase of footballers becoming vegetarians and actually performing better physically. That means they are getting better sleep, much more energy, they do not feel heavy after meals etc..

So I decided to try it and if I feel better, I will 100% continue with being vegetarian.

It is a very weird state for me since I have Lebanese origins and it's basically meat everywhere haha, but I am looking forward to see some results.

Edit: there's this company locally that delivers a pack of meals with recipes every Sunday, weekly. Heard very good about them and will be trying them out.

What are your thoughts on being vegetarian generally?
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • rino
you should try eating a cup its seriously healthy
I think becoming vegetarian purely for results is such a loss. You should enjoy what you eat if you're able to.

Don't focus purely on results with everything you do in life, enjoyment is just as important. And a good piece of meat does no harm.

You do you though, obviously.
The following 5 users Like Jan's post:
  • Falc, Joe Joe, , Eclipze, Alertecobra27
na fuck that why would i become VEGETARIAN to perform better? i sit on my arse all day playing shitty Garrys Mod bro
I’ve been a vegetarian now for a two or so years mainly for ethical and environmental reasons, and not so much for health or result benefits.

However, I have noticed that I’ve been more positive and energetic, less lethargic and that sort of thing.

It’s a bit of a sin for a greek to be vegetarian and my family shuns me for it hehe. Only kidding. No I’m not. And as someone who used to eat a lot of meat, I can say that I genuinely say that I don’t miss it.

If this is something that anyone wants to peruse or even try out, for any reason you may have, I suggest to just stick with it - you’ll soon get over any meat cravings and even reap the rewards.
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  •
It depends on your body, not all vegetarians are better physically than meat eaters.

Unless it’s to make it big time which probs isn’t the case, just enjoy your life bruh.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  •
Vegetarian food is for those visco girls, you cant take that serious. It taste like shit and if its good it has nothing to do with "vegan" Its just a healthy snack or something.

There are some good things of "vegan" food, but i dont think you can classifie this as a vegan thing. Example are Vegetable burgers ( Dont like them but aight, can handle them )

but meat, chicken whatever is the best, we cant live without it. We been eating like this for ages. Why change that lmao
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like pilip's post:
  • horror,
I’d love to go vegetarian, although I’d probably do this when I move out.

Ethically, environmentally, and for health benefits, though, I see no reason why you wouldn’t.

There’s too much bigotry surrounding the subject. Too many people, many of whom refer to others as snowflakes, seem to lose the plot when people suggest vegetarianism/veganism. It’s really down to choice. Vegan and vegetarian food can be awful, but it can be absolutely delicious. It just depends on what you’re eating
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 1 user Likes Conn's post:
  •
well atleast youre not going vegan
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  •
Vegan food is shit. Being vegetarian isn't worth it.