Frost no sound
Reported User(s): Frost no sound

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99466670

Date & Time (GMT): 29/11/19 @ 22:10 GMT

Summary of the incident
So i received messages from someone stating frost had been using an auto-clicker. He is fine with being asked about this and etc. The evidence in question shows frost had left his auto-clicker on went afk however after the rock had been destroyed his auto-clicker was still running as can be seen in these screenshots.

Evidence
https://steamcommunity.com/id/OliverG115...=imagewall
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Said User is now making jokes about said pr aswell as being particularly nasty towards me and oliver
[Image: SDt7yoD.png]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
POSTING FOR FROST SINCE HE FOURM BANNED

[Image: v9KsuID.png]

this guy being a meany to me
[Image: unknown.png]
That PM was in reply to all your OOC winge, only thing I said excluding couple ooc things 20mins before redpanda gave you final warning,as I didn't want to clogg up the chat with unnecessary moan like you was, I haven't heard AFK Farming money is allowed,I also remember asking if autoclicking was allowed on the first few days of it being implemented, and I remember hearing 'what do you think' and 'no' you have the most hours played on the server, alot of which is in UK Night/Morning time when no players are on at all on and you choose to exploit by farming using autoclicker for ages on end generating plently of money, and you do have the 20th highest networth
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
posting for frost

Ok, first off I don't even think autoclicker stops you from being detected as AFK, secondly I was never AFK for more than like 30 seconds so I aint hour farming at all. (Sometimes I would be looking at my screen with netflix on and not realise that my rock has been broken, but thats no longer than 1 minute afk time.) I was just mining rocks while watching netflix on my other screen. (I should say Sparx has said that autoclicker is allowed for mining) and apparently forgee said it too
[Image: unknown.png]
Denied The pictures aren’t enough evidence to prove anything in this situation at all - a video would’ve been much more useful, but on these grounds, that the evidence simply isn’t valid enough, I am denying this PR.

On that note, I’ll bring the autoclicker question up, and have a discussion about it with the team in regards to what we’re going to do with it, as it’s obviously a grey area within the team. Thank you.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]