JESSICA SUMMER QNA
Greetings,

I am a representative at Munger and after a lot of demand, we have been given the green-light by Madeleine Gerin Lajoie and Richard Bones to host a QnA from your favourite pop idol, Jessica Summer!

Disclaimer: All answers Jessica Summer gives have gone through Munger before release to the public
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • RoCKy
temptations
Hang on isn't Munger that voodoo magi...

Who is your favourite artist?
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

(12-13-2019, 10:56 PM)Conn Wrote: Hang on isn't Munger that voodoo magi...

Hello yes I am Jesseca Summers,your favourite pop artiste. Munger is in no way affiliated with the occult. To answer your questeeon, my favourite artist is God because he made it bo Semichi was run over by a bus.
(12-13-2019, 11:01 PM)Divey Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 10:56 PM)Conn Wrote: Hang on isn't Munger that voodoo magi...

Hello yes I am Jesseca Summers,your favourite pop artiste. Munger is in no way affiliated with the occult. To answer your questeeon, my favourite artist is God because he made it bo Semichi was run over by a bus.
bo
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Divey
when you wipe your asshole after shitting, is it like like wiping a whiteboard marker for you too?
(12-13-2019, 11:22 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: when you wipe your asshole after shitting, is it like like wiping a whiteboard marker for you too?

ahahahHAhahahahhghaagahahagagaha yesssss!
(12-13-2019, 11:49 PM)Divey Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 11:22 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: when you wipe your asshole after shitting, is it like like wiping a whiteboard marker for you too?

ahahahHAhahahahhghaagahahagagaha yesssss!

why are you laughing its a serious problem. im in there wiping for hours and i still get skid marks.
I heard that you are 45years old. Is this true? Oh and.. when will you finally tell us more about your Christmas-Album. I am looking forward!!
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(12-14-2019, 12:41 AM)RoCKy Wrote: I heard that you are 45years old. Is this true? Oh and.. when will you finally tell us more about your Christmas-Album. I am looking forward!!

a woman nevereveals her age aha ha aha HAAAAA           AAAAHAHAH? i have the exclusive contract with munger and as per the threat- i mean agreement stated, i am vary exited to announce my new krismus album - i will drop bofore  emmy!!

[url=https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=94943][/url]
The following 1 user Likes [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Divey