GeneralWeed, Mr. Flaminator
Reported User(s): GeneralWeed, Mr. Flaminator

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54179978,STEAM_0:0:49905497

Date & Time (GMT): 7/12/19 @ 16:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
So i received a report of armed men in a black BMW but i was unable to respond because my car was being repaired and then bugged and hit me and i was then revived by an admin. while i was waiting for my car to repair the BWM approached and as i had my gun set for patrolling i pointed it at general weed after he got out the car seeing he had a gun on his back and knowing he was the guy i was looking for. After i said "hands" (hands up) rule 3.5 was in play meaning his friend Mr. Flaminator had to fear for General Weeds life. However, Mr. Flaminator decides to jump out guns blazing and tells me to drop my weapon. Knowing he has broken rule 3.5 i refuse to do so.(Then recording went off i accidentally pressed the off key) At this point i was outnumbered 2 to 1 but i still tried to stop the situation however i ended up dying by gunfight.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/_DlVCDvhLBg
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Hey digitalclock!

We are abit confused here about the rule. As we always though only the guy under gun point had to follow FearRP. We always thought it was like this. We've been talking to RedPanda and Ducktard to clear out the rule more and we do fully understand it. Previously it was always like this. The rule might have changed abit since I last looked to them. 

Anyway we do understand what we did wrong now and we take full responsibility. Sorry for any trouble that caused this!

Kind Regards,
Mr. Flaminator

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Please provide Mr Flaminators steamID as he is the one in the wrong here.

You have 24 hours.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(12-07-2019, 04:27 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Please provide Mr Flaminators steamID as he is the one in the wrong here.

You have 24 hours.

Post amended
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:88195917&b=1]
Approved.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]