Minor Map Changes
Title of Suggestion: Minor Map Changes

Description
Several minor map changes to add more space to the map

Why?
Map Changes
Remove Grassy Fields trees (Not the ones by the rocks)
Remove the trees at the far back and side towards the cliff, they take up too much room. I get that they were added to make the map seem less empty but there are very good reasons why someone might need the extra space or would want to build closer to the cliffside but this just isn't possible. The entire point of Grassy Fields is to be empty for players to build upon.
(re)move Lakeside Hedgerow
I believe these should be pushed further against the cliffside or just removed entirely. That area by the road is fairly flat and I can see plenty of uses for it if there was more space to build there.
remove Small Compound Tree
This single tree. It serves no other purpose than to be a huge, green middle finger to everyone who
wanted to use the inside of small compound to build something.
clear the green space  by Slums Park
This small grassy area would be perfect for maybe an out of the way shop or some similar type of build, but it's bumpy and full of trees.
I'd like to see it flattened and the trees on it removed.
Get rid of the Lakeside Tunnel Rocks
There are two giant rocks that sit on the end of the pedestrian path, a "fuck you" to pedestrians everywhere.
Embiggen Pearl Plaza Store #6
Look at all that space, it's just free real estate. It should be pushed further back so there can be more room to build in and I don't see it affecting any dupes already there either
Remove MTL Trees
These trees on the corner of MTL should be removed to allow someone to build there, I don't believe it should be flattened as the height gives it a unique opportunity.
Remove the two trees, two tocks
Removing these two trees and rocks would open up a lot more room to build on, and I'm sure everyone at some point has ended up dying on that corner likely due to these.
Nexus Garage Roof
I'm sure everyone who has played cop at some point has parked in the garage only to be either stuck in the roof or pop up at the empty space behind Nexus. Not only is it annoying if you're transporting a prisoner which is quite likely if you're in this situation, they've just been handed a get out of jail free card.
Pearl Plaza #8 lights
Remove or move these, they hang too low (literally just above head height) and can't be removed. Assuming it's not possible to have
them removed ingame, they should be replaced or moved higher up.
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
The following 1 user Likes Kappatalist's post:
  •
+Support
[Image: alfred.png]
The following 1 user Likes Alfred's post:
  • Kappatalist
minor changes? lol +support
The following 1 user Likes JONATHANPOO's post:
  • Kappatalist
(12-02-2019, 09:21 PM)richieb Wrote: minor changes? lol +support
Many small changes
im neutral, its probablty alot of work that does not make such a big difference.
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
The following 1 user Likes Marve Fleksnes's post:
  • Kappatalist
(12-06-2019, 11:13 AM)Marve Fleksnes Wrote: im neutral, its probablty alot of work that does not make such a big difference.

There's very few places to build on outside of the City other than Grassy Fields, and even that's taken up by useless clutter.
It wouldn't take a lot of work to do - you could probably do the entire suggestion in ten minutes.

But yeah, it's not a huge difference, but it's not a huge amount of effort.
Okay finally something good. 

So: Lakeside tunnel rocks won't be removed as they have a use there. But I will have a look for a work around to make them block less of the pedestrian area. 
Nexus garage roof is also not possible as the height is connected with the floor of the police station. So I can't change the height without changing the entire police Station.
I understand your point with grassy fields but it is already bigger than v4b1 and really never gets used. It is already a very ugly place if it is empty. Without these trees it will be even uglier. 

I agree with the rest you mentioned. 

In my opinion I would also love to revamp the two farm areas and the area around villas. Could be used waaaay better than it is now but I am open for opinions.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(12-06-2019, 04:30 PM)Kappatalist Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 11:13 AM)Marve Fleksnes Wrote: im neutral, its probablty alot of work that does not make such a big difference.

There's very few places to build on outside of the City other than Grassy Fields, and even that's taken up by useless clutter.
It wouldn't take a lot of work to do - you could probably do the entire suggestion in ten minutes.

But yeah, it's not a huge difference, but it's not a huge amount of effort.

And to get your entire suggestion done it would need approx 2 hours until done and to get it live on the server around 40 hours..
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
-/+ Neutral

However, the nexus garage roof could be fixed with making you get out of the vehicle at the side instead of on the roof. It looks stupid and it's a problem.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
+Support on the most things,

-Fixing the nexus garage is a must! Dont know why it aint fixed yet ( If thats possible i dont know who am i to tell )
-Removing the tree's at grassy, why are they even their? Grassy is what i think made for buildings of people, so why would you place props in their way?
- Small compound tree, why is he even there?
- Same at slums park, this could be a good place for a BMD Roleplay, but with the tree's in the way it will become a little annoying.

Only the two tree's and rocks for my opinion can stay. Dont see a point by removing them.
[Image: giphy.gif]