Ryan Stealth
Reported User(s): Ryan Stealth

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73821932

Date & Time (GMT): 28/11/19 @ 21:35 GMT

Summary of the incident
The player in question broke FearRP twice after I had pulled a gun out on him and shouted orders at him through chat, where he then got into his truck and drove off despite being aware that I was shouting at him to get down. The second of these offenses he openly admits to failing to stop when he questions why I was a spy trying to FearRP him and then consequently drove off. But the icing on the cake is at the end of it all, he reconnects to avoid having to repair his truck or be involved in any RP that may arise from him crashing his truck and CDMing himself and a mechanic.

Dandy.

Evidence
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pvl94t426n1qp5...9.mkv?dl=0

2:40 onwards and 5:45 onwards for the FearRP breakages, 9:25 for the reconnecting to avoid the repercussions of an RP situation.
I'm sorry but you were citizen pretending to be a police officer, it was an EXTREMELY frustrating Roleplay therefor I do not obey to your Powergaming.
If you were an officer and would've gladly gotten out. (As a citizen you can not arrest me)
Your video is not working, fix this. You have 24 hours.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(11-28-2019, 09:59 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: I'm sorry but you were citizen pretending to be a police officer, it was an EXTREMELY frustrating Roleplay therefor I do not obey to your Powergaming.
If you were an officer and would've gladly gotten out. (As a citizen you can not arrest me)

Here we go again.
I was a Government Worker working as a Citizen with a custom job title. That means that I have an essentially equal role to a Police Officer in the situation.
Regardless of whether I was a Police Officer or not, you must obey FearRP when put under gunpoint. This does not explain you driving off at all, since FearRP can be initiated by anyone and not just members of the government.
And I was a member of the Government, may you recall, hence why I had a Government Worker's pass.
You were randomly pointing guns at us all night, You were barely RPing and we did not want to participate in your FailRP.

Seems pretty far away. (No Gun + sprinting so not pointing)
[Image: 6b0e0b7eea50494bc4e5d10d96592983.png]
(11-28-2019, 10:00 PM)Jonas Wrote: Your video is not working, fix this. You have 24 hours.

Sorry, Jonas. It should work now.

(11-28-2019, 10:09 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: You were randomly pointing guns at us all night, You were barely RPing and we did not want to participate in your FailRP.

Seems pretty far away. (No Gun + sprinting so not pointing)
[Image: 6b0e0b7eea50494bc4e5d10d96592983.png]

If you review the footage from 5:45 onwards, you'll notice that I had a gun before you even got inside the vehicle.
Your Roleplay was Spy (How are you spying if you pull out a gun out and shoot?)

You broke the following rule for sure: 3.1a Violence should always be the last option. (Especially as a Spy)

You should've just become a police officer and then request to go undercover instead there were still spots for you to become a police officer.

I love how people hate me with a passion Wink
I gave you that Government pass when I was pres for a completely different role, it seems you kept the pass to power game to any role you like.
(11-28-2019, 10:17 PM)RyanStealth Wrote: Your Roleplay was Spy (How are you spying if you pull out a gun out and shoot?)

You broke the following rule for sure: 3.1a Violence should always be the last option. (Especially as a Spy)

You should've just become a police officer and then request to go undercover instead there were still spots for you to become a police officer.

This still does not explain why you broke FearRP twice in the first place.
3.1a is a rule mainly applicable for people shooting people as a first option. I and the other officers had been pursuing you for quite a while and I did not instantly start shooting you, I instead tried to get you under FearRP.
This was by no means a first option, this was a last-ditch effort to get you to stop your CDMing rampage around the city. And, as always, you refused and you broke FearRP.
No matter who is putting you under FearRP, you cannot drive off and refuse to comply due to you thinking it's invalid. That's backseat administrating.
You also have not touched upon the accusation of reconnecting to avoid RP, either. I'd like to hear your excuse response for that.

(11-28-2019, 10:22 PM)Daniel Deadeye Wrote: I gave you that Government pass when I was pres for a completely different role, it seems you kept the pass to power game to any role you like.

Let me remind you what I asked for the pass in the first place before:
"President I am requesting a Government Worker's pass for crime prevention and access to the Nexus Database".
My intention was to act as a spy would; hunting down criminals using methods of deduction and detection, but also assisting the Police Department in their duties wherever possible. And this is precisely what I did.
Lying in a PR bro.
In the first encounter you shoot at my truck immediatly, your video froze at that point too which is ofcourse great timing.
You were bugging us all night with your terrible Roleplay as a F'ing "Spy" pointing guns and randomly shooting trucks.

You shoul've been a police officer then we could've roleplayed nicely, instead you wanted to powergame as the wrong role which gets a notification if you pull out a gun about you having a weapon...

You simply hate me with a passion, it's alright, Goodnight! Smile