twitch.tv/actionjackson69, Oliver
Reported User(s): twitch.tv/actionjackson69, Oliver

Reported User's SteamID: See summary

Date & Time (GMT): 25/11/19 @ 22:15 GMT

Summary of the incident
twitch.tv/actionjackson69: STEAM_0:1:32580166
Oliver: STEAM_0:1:36593205
twitch.tv/actionjackson69 (accompanied by Oliver) tried to steal my car from the middle of Main Street a total of 3 times; twice I caught him, then tried to stab me also in the middle of Main Street and after a brawl killed me in the middle of Main Street, then he proceeded to try and steal my car for a third time which was foiled by a cop.
Cushty.

Evidence
I only managed to get a screenshot of the first attempt, then managed to record the other two.
Unfortunately I screenshotted him right as he put the lockpicks away, so they aren't visible in this shot:

[Image: 20191125221032-1.jpg]

https://streamable.com/2va8f

Only watch till about the 3 minute marker after the cop comes and ruins his third attempt. The rest is me just surveilling him to make sure he didn't do it for a fourth time.

EDIT: Let's add OOC disrespect to the list, shall we?

[Image: 20191125225747-1.jpg]
I dont agree with what happened but from what i saw he was doing everything in character and you everything out of character you have also already been told about backseat administration not much too it thank you
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
All I can see is you breaking new life rule and two black broke ghetto boys trying to steal a car because we where chased by cops. I was roleplaying the whole time as you can see in the chat. How about a doctor with a chainsaw in public anyways?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:32580166&b=13]
(11-25-2019, 10:56 PM)Oliver Wrote: I dont agree with what happened but from what i saw he was doing everything in character and you everything out of character you have also already been told about backseat administration not much too it thank you

I haven't reported him for metagaming, I've reported him for breaking rule 8.1, and you as well.

And I don't see how I've backseat-administrated. Please do elaborate on what you mean when you say that I have backseat-administrated. As far as I'm aware, I simply spoke out-of-character and simply said nothing in-character, and retaliated in a logical way in-character to his actions.

(11-25-2019, 11:00 PM)Timo Wrote: All I can see is you breaking new life rule and two black broke ghetto boys trying to steal a car because we where chased by cops. I was roleplaying the whole time as you can see in the chat. How about a doctor with a chainsaw in public anyways?

First off, have you read rule 8.1 recently?
Second off, I was not a doctor with a chainsaw in public. I was a Citizen job with a custom job title using a readily-available laboratory coat from the Marketplace. I switched to the TAB menu several times during the recording and as you can see I was simply a Citizen with a custom job title, just like you.

You attempted to steal a vehicle from the middle of Main Street (which classifies as a public area) three times, thus violating rule 8.1 three times. You also tried to kill me, yet another crime in public and that brings your total rulebreaks up to 4.
The reason why I had a chainsaw out was because a) I had forgotten to holster it from a previous RP and it was on-hand and convenient at the time, and b) because I was a Citizen with a custom job title who can possess weapons. Had I been any other job that was not a custom-titled Citizen or an underground job, then it would be against the rules.

Let's turn the tables, shall we? What's your explanation for your total of 3 violations of rule 8.1?
Oh, and what about the OOC disrespect?

Edit numero dos:

[Image: r-e-a-l-m-a-t-u-r-e.jpg]
[Image: Fearless-Bunkerman.png]

Endorsements
Lewwings: "Bunkerman is just pure chaotic energy"
Daniel: "Don't be such a minge"

Rest in peace, Alessi Organisation ;(

Cringe
this is all hot air wtf What's your explanation for your total of 3 violations of rule 8.1? Call the cops LUL
viOlaTiNg RuLe 8.1 tHrEe tiMeS
(11-25-2019, 11:12 PM)Timo Wrote: this is all hot air wtf What's your explanation for your total of 3 violations of rule 8.1? Call the cops LUL
(11-25-2019, 11:22 PM)Timo Wrote: viOlaTiNg RuLe 8.1 tHrEe tiMeS

I do hope you realise that this immaturity isn't going to support your case at all and in fact will probably make your argument less convincing.

Endorsements

(11-25-2019, 11:32 PM)Optoisolator Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 11:12 PM)Timo Wrote: this is all hot air wtf What's your explanation for your total of 3 violations of rule 8.1?  Call the cops LUL

I do hope you realise that this immaturity isn't going to support your case at all and in fact will probably make your argument less convincing.

you need a job nibba
(11-25-2019, 11:39 PM)Timo Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 11:32 PM)Optoisolator Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 11:12 PM)Timo Wrote: this is all hot air wtf What's your explanation for your total of 3 violations of rule 8.1?  Call the cops LUL

you need a job nibba

Well at least I'm studying to do a job at a higher level and not aspiring to be the one to operate the deep-fat fryers in a McDonalds just so they can harvest the oil out of it to power his Reliant Robin only to have it tip over at the slightest notion of an incline in the road in any direction.

I think I've said enough. Get some rest, you'll need it. Gotta be up nice and early to get your $6 per hour breaking the ice cream machines and stealing that sweet sweet fryer oil.

Endorsements