President
(10-17-2010, 01:42 PM)killjoy Wrote:
(10-17-2010, 12:48 PM)Mr Mini Wrote: SS is donater so they kinda earned it

As I've said before, donating is offering support without expecting anything in return - otherwise it would be a purchase. Donator status already rewards money and a double salary, but that won't stop anybody from abusing the SS class. I vote for putting it on application as we had with SWAT on previous CityRP.

I think that the SS class should still be a donator status. People useally donate to get advantages that noone else has. Lets be honest with eachother. Not many people would donate if it was just to support the server. Some probably would, but not anywhere close to the number of donators we got now.

Anyways, lets try and not go too offtopic now shall we Tounge
Signature too big...
Ok MY suggestion: Make it so people can only go cops after have being on the server for about.. at least a week.
It should be made a post here by Soul or Assassin where you have to comment to become President, and Assassin/Soul will give it to only those that they know will RP properly as president. (like meh :-D)
SS could easily be abused by donators. But there will be less donating if SS's werent accesable for Donators, so i think it should stay the way it is.
If you are going to make it so you have to apply, Make the test hard.
Please ? Im fed up of presidents going "Just shoot me in the head"
Or just walking away.
This should be something only the best roleplayers should get !
(10-17-2010, 06:27 PM)Kenny Wrote: If you are going to make it so you have to apply, Make the test hard.
Please ? Im fed up of presidents going "Just shoot me in the head"
Or just walking away.
This should be something only the best roleplayers should get !

- = less presidents = less rules. Less presidents = Less demotions of NLR/RDM breakind cops. less presidents = FAILURE D: Well there should be less presidents, but not "something only the best roleplayers should get !" As Kenny said :]
Skaara that really confused me are you agreeing with me ? Or disagreeing with me ?
(10-17-2010, 06:37 PM)Kenny Wrote: Skaara that really confused me are you agreeing with me ? Or disagreeing with me ?

You overreacted with "something ONLY the best roleplayers should get !". I'm not one of those tbh, but i still think i should be allowed to be president, because i know how to do it fairly good enough.
Well by that I mean the ones who dont run away, Or just go "no"
The ones who actually know what there doing.
I would vote:

- President with flag

- SS Leader with flag

- Normal SS members without flag.
Dare to think!
I disagree with the idea, applications for President is a lot of administration work. We can better blacklist bad Presidents.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-17-2010, 02:15 PM)Mr Mini Wrote: Yesterday and the day before i raided pres about 5 times. 1 time he was good and rped well and i got killed by Cops, 2nd time he payed and i let him go but then the 3rd 4th and 5th i would run in and they would minge run and one time one of em jumped of the bridge

I payedSmile.