President
I think we need to make president have a flag again. Yesterday it was so rubbish, no president did there job all they did was money farming! It is really starting to annoy me how only a few people when they go president does there job.
I agree, so many people fail when become the president and there's so few people that actually do there job
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
If they want to be president they would need to join the fourms and apply for it using a template which would need to be made.
I think it should be the same for all the cops, Some people just go cop for the free guns and then cause chaos.
(10-17-2010, 09:56 AM)Kenny Wrote: I think it should be the same for all the cops, Some people just go cop for the free guns and then cause chaos.

Yeah I kinda agree - it'd mean the noobs wouldnt be able to abuse power. If the noobs then went rebels ... at least people would be expecting it Tounge and rebels usually get opressed anyway by overzealous presidents Cheese (which is good Tounge)
Agreed I want the same for the SS
-Signature removed-
(10-17-2010, 12:42 PM)s.J. Wrote: Agreed I want the same for the SS

SS is donater so they kinda earned it
50th post Smile
(10-17-2010, 12:48 PM)Mr Mini Wrote: SS is donater so they kinda earned it

As I've said before, donating is offering support without expecting anything in return - otherwise it would be a purchase. Donator status already rewards money and a double salary, but that won't stop anybody from abusing the SS class. I vote for putting it on application as we had with SWAT on previous CityRP.
I think I did a pretty decent job yesterday xP But yeah, money-farming-no-laws-presidents are really frustrating.
Signature too big...
Yesterday and the day before i raided pres about 5 times. 1 time he was good and rped well and i got killed by Cops, 2nd time he payed and i let him go but then the 3rd 4th and 5th i would run in and they would minge run and one time one of em jumped of the bridge