SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127743766

BanID: 82878

Ban Reason
FearRp

Staff Member: Ranger

Involved users
Me Philip

Why should you be unbanned?
In the Vid u can see that i was cruching and philip had a weapon out he never threaded me or gave me orders to do so i never got pulled over there wasent even a car near of me i was having my weapons out becuase itwas after a nexus raid i was tabbed out when i tabbed in i saw him running twords me without having a weapon out i thought he had NLR so i didnt shoot him and when he pulled out a weapon  i regonized that he had no nrl so i shot him "You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice)." he never have me orders  https://streamable.com/5mnl7
Hello Highway, although the video does not how him initiating FearRP; it clearly shows you bent down on the ground and him calling for backup.

Why would you even comply with getting on the ground? When no orders had been given.
because i made funn of him being bad and so on becuase i dont like him so i made fun of him "sucking at aiming" Thats why i did i had time while i waitet 4 my uber to pick me up to get to base
and that why i sad now u fucked up cuz I KNEW that it wasend fear rp
Although the video does not include the officer initiating FearRP, I do believe that it was initiated before hand, due to the fact that you where on the ground and complying with whatever orders he had given you. Not only did you break FearRP in this way but in that situation you did not value your own life at all as the rules states "by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices lives". He had a gun pointed directly at you, In my opinion it is clear that FearRP is blatantly initiated in that situation.

At the time of approving the PR, both Jonas and I agreed that it was a FearRP breakage. You have admitted yourself that you do not like Pjielip, and you simply wanted to kill him. I'm not too sure why you have this beef with them, but I suggest you put it behind you as it leads to stupid mistakes such as this one. 

Denied.