Things the Army thaught me so far..
Ive been serving for a while now and learned alot about my self and values in Life. I want to make a stort list of important things ive learnt so far so you can read it, understand it and use it in your Days to make your life better!

1. Make your bed. (Also from a YouTube vid, but Its truly important to Get om the list) starting your Day off by making your bed will be the first achievement of the day, and you will Get the feeling you’ve mastered the first task of the day, and That will make you want to complete more tasks untill you’ve done everything needed that day. And if you have a shot day, you come home to a bed thats Made, and that aint hald bad! 

2. You arent stronger than the weakest in your team.
If someone around you is struggling up the hill during a march and you have energy, Get behind there and lift some of the weight off their back and push them forward. We succeed together.

3. You arent done untill you’re done. (no shortcuts)
You aint done til you’re done. If a task you are assigned to so seems more or less pointless, or it might be boring, you should always complete the task the best you can and give 100% the whole way, and if you see a shortcut that will help you Get done earlier but the task will not be completed as good as if you did IT propperly, fuck the shortcut. Do it propperly the first time so you dont have to re-do the whole task.

4. Embrace the suck. 
Sometimes, you Get in shitty situations. From beeing out in the woods in 1-3*C with rain, or wiping the floors sparkling clean, you just have to embrace the suck. If it doesnt to well, it will go over.

5. BE ON TIME.
This one is important. Not meeting on time equals pain. 
Always be there at least 5 minutes before or earlier so you know you will make the deadline. Not meeting a deadline is a failure.

6. Be self thinking.
This is a good one. You can be as good as can be at raking orders, but if you cant think for yourself or cant make assessments out from the situation you wont come far. You will just be another sheep/puppet screaming aye aye captain.

7. Learn the basics well.
If you learn the basics well, you will come far, as you’ve built a strong foundation to further build your skills/kniwledge on.

8. Be humble.
If your team did really well in training, don’t pump your chest up and think you are the shit. Be humble about it and move on. (You are allowed to be proud, missunderstand me right.

9. The power of will.
Lest say you are on a night out (not an excellent example) but a guy has been fucking around with you begging for a fight. The one who wants to WIN the most, will end up with the Victory. Set your goal on something, work hard, unleash the beast and harvest the success.

10. Being prepared.
Being prepared is key. You should struggle to be prepared for anything, so when shit Hits the fan you know exactly what to do and walk off knowing you nailed it. 

Hope all this makes sense to you
And sorry if there is any spelling-errors from my auto-correct in there, dont do like me on that and fix it. (Refference to #3)
The following 9 users Like Montana's post:
  • Jessixa, rino, RoCKy, Jonas, Archer, TASSIA, Ducktard, Ryan, Wolven
im never on time but i dont feel like a failure :)