This maps shit change my mind.
This map is shit please change my mind would love to know whats actually good.

Full of empty space

Lots of massive rocks that take up so much space and look shit 

Way to much passive stuff even though the server is pretty much 85% Aggro 

Beach was made for Yatchs but the Yatchs can literally do 1 small circle then thats it 

So much just bumpy shitholes like the next to villas that rock spawn so much space there and all its being used for is more rocks and a few trees

No where actual good to base my favorite place to base was top floor Bluefin yet they banned it weeks later

I Know we all have different opinions but i am pretty sure if you all liked the map then we wouldnt be on 20 players max every day...

I Appreciate the work put in to make this map its just doesnt suit FL feels to nice and fancy to be FL

PS: I Dont want to war this out its just my opinion so unless you want to agree or try change my mind and tell my how "Amazing" this map is dont comment at all
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Julern
im going to start a war
The following 1 user Likes Flame..'s post:
  • L Y N C H Y
Nah you are wrong the map is great!
The following 1 user Likes Fudge's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
I agree. I think FL should of stuck with the Evocity maps, perhaps in a weekly circle between v2d and v4b1. However most of us voted for this map so this is how it's gonna be from now on. I remember tons of people having #RanoxCity in their name but I don't see them online now when the map changed Smile
The following 6 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Lewwings, Fudge, L Y N C H Y, Eclipze, Alertecobra27, Julern
v2d hater here.

I think v2d, v5p or v4b1 would be a better fit right now, possibly in a weekly rotation.
The following 3 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Zona, RoCKy
#makev2dgreatagain
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like pilip's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Julern
Nothing will come out of this. Devs are not willing to change the map again. I hate it myself but we have to deal with it.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
I like the map, I do enjoy it but I do think a rotation of maps would be best for the server - San Ranevo lacks with AggressiveRP and personally I find it much more open than EvoCity which I don't enjoy
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
The following 1 user Likes Kappatalist's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(11-20-2019, 08:03 PM)Razz Wrote: I agree. I think FL should of stuck with the Evocity maps, perhaps in a weekly circle between v2d and v4b1. However most of us voted for this map so this is how it's gonna be from now on. I remember tons of people having #RanoxCity in their name but I don't see them online now when the map changed Smile

Exactly mate you got it straight away
[Image: BKOguj5.png]
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork