FL Survey information???
Soulripper what the fuck is going on
The following 4 users Like konsta's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, rino, JackZ, DreeBott
Not gonna lie mate, The chances of SoulRipper responding to something like this is very slim give it a week or 2 with the server having 0 players constantly and you will see the odd change
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW
We got all the information out of the survey, what more do you need?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(11-19-2019, 09:42 PM)Midget Wrote: We got all the information out of the survey, what more do you need?

Action to be taken

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • konsta, Julern
I don't get why you think Soulripper has to personally deal with it or even why you expect him to do it himself.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
#soulripper for user
#flame for owner
The following 2 users Like Flame..'s post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Julern
(11-19-2019, 09:42 PM)Midget Wrote: We got all the information out of the survey, what more do you need?

lol

Whats the point in doing a survey if you do fuck all from the results of said survey?

Your logic:

'Hey everyone, who wants 100k?' **everyone votes yes** 

And then nothing happens.

lol ok
The following 6 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Flame.., Slaint, Dimitris, Ghost, DreeBott, konsta
(11-20-2019, 01:36 PM)Pollux Wrote: I don't get why you think Soulripper has to personally deal with it or even why you expect him to do it himself.

He said that action would be taken after a meeting with the team that he never even attended and you guys don't seem to be doing much either. ( Please don't give me that "working behind the scenes" BS we all know you are not. )
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • horror
(11-20-2019, 05:13 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 01:36 PM)Pollux Wrote: I don't get why you think Soulripper has to personally deal with it or even why you expect him to do it himself.

He said that action would be taken after a meeting with the team that he never even attended and you guys don't seem to be doing much either. ( Please don't give me that "working behind the scenes" BS we all know you are not. )

They Are INCOMPETENT
Yeah soul isn’t doing anything any time soon he might read the thread and ignore it just like the survey post before