Leaving in a good way :D
Right my old goodbye was a load of bollocks my good friends but this 1 is a gooden Cheese

Heres the story of balamory my bruddas

So there is 4 cops i go over to the biggest fuck fest of raid baits you will ever see in San RanBEEVO so yeah, My boy So High Chronic is chilling by his McLaren and 1 of these Raid Baiting Bumboy minions comes out giving me shit to bait me into arresting him *IT WORKED* I was lured into there dodgy plays so yeah i say to chronic i bet any money when i go to arrest this geeza about 5 people run at me with guns and BOY LET ME TELL YOU! i was right good guess for those who are reading on there smart phones Wink you are the real 1s so yeah i am surrounded but i dont give a shit i aint letting this benefit scroungers fool me so i run after the person make sure he gets arrested and BAM this flying minion tries to pick me up with his Lazer pointer fails so i run away then he freezes me like any failing man would do and yes it all goes down from that point on

Moral of the story is SoulRipper Loves Hentai 

THANKS FOR READING MY BRUDDAS AND I SHALL SEE YOU ANOTHER TIME ON BALAMORY 

[Image: c1946e85ea6b1bbb6282dbb5f17157ed.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Julern
Wiz Khalifa - See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Official Video] Furious 7 Soundtrack
The following 3 users Like Fudge's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Julern, Alertecobra27
stay u plebb0, i'll give you all my inv if u stay ok?
[Image: 581b12a0d997817ddb6c2dc6d97cc106.jpg]
Gonna miss you mate didnt play with you for a long time but the 50 hours i got to play with you was fun hope we will get to play another time
The following 1 user Likes CPT. San's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
ITS THE STORY OF BALAMORY AND YOU ARE A CUCK XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(11-18-2019, 08:47 PM)CPT. San Wrote: Gonna miss you mate didnt play with you for a long time but the 50 hours i got to play with you was fun hope we will get to play another time

Yeah was great I'll return don't worry about that i won't keep myself away to long
(11-18-2019, 08:57 PM)frost Wrote: ITS THE STORY OF BALAMORY AND YOU ARE A CUCK XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wink
love the fact that you still ran for the arrest, legendary
[Image: gn3iiwj]
The following 1 user Likes Julern's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(11-18-2019, 09:05 PM)Julern Wrote: love the fact that you still ran for the arrest, legendary

Yeah man as you can tell blood sweat and tears into my job Wink cba with people baiting me there to be a hostage then not have there mate arrested so i ran after the fucker and arrested him ahhah
Take care brudda
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • L Y N C H Y