[Unverified] Fractal Research Company
[Image: Fractal-Research-Co-Page.jpg]
The following 9 users Like The Bunkerman's post:
  • Jessixa, Alfred, RedPanda, RoCKy, RaZZ, rino, Lewwings, Ryan,
Constructive Criticism, right.

The thread looks boring. It feels like something I would be forced to read if I were in school studying for a test. Spice it up a little bit and make it look more inviting to readers.

Everything looks very crammed. Space things out a little bit more so it's easier to look at for the eyes.

Other than that, good luck with your group!
(11-18-2019, 01:57 AM)Razz Wrote: Constructive Criticism, right.

The thread looks boring. It feels like something I would be forced to read if I were in school studying for a test. Spice it up a little bit and make it look more inviting to readers.

Everything looks very crammed. Space things out a little bit more so it's easier to look at for the eyes.

Other than that, good luck with your group!

Thanks for the honest feedback. I had to make this on mobile so I couldn't snazz it up too much, however I'll see what I can do.
Good luck!
I really liked how you changed it now. It looks much better than before. Good job dude.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  •
Looks good mate, best of luck!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Best of luck, Optoisolator!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

News, everyone!

The Fractal Research Company's Gamma facility has now been fully constructed and is ready for deployment at the doff of my hat.
The Gamma Facility, much like the Xerox Facility, contains 2 smaller labs and 2 large labs. But the Gamma facility also includes a large top floor which can be either used as an extra-large laboratory, test subject storage or 4 smaller labs!

The Xerox facility was created with discreteness in mind, and the materials used to create the cave system did eat into our quota quite a bit. With the Gamma facility, there is no such discreteness; we're simply a facility just like any other built in San Ranevo.

Here's just some quick snaps from the Reception area that I got:

[Image: 20191122153204-1.jpg]

[Image: 20191122153220-1.jpg]

The Xerox facility is not obsoleted by this new Facility, it just means that it'll be used less.

Once again, thank you to all those who are supporting the Fractal Research Company and those getting involved. It really makes me happy knowing that I've made something that should hopefully last a while.

Keep researching!
The following 2 users Like The Bunkerman's post:
  • Lewwings, Alfred
Due to the map being changed to something with zero flatspace to use or make a new facility, this roleplay will have to be suspended until we get a decent map.
V5P is terrible and looks like something straight out of 2005.

Don't bother researching. For now.
[Image: Fearless-Bunkerman.png]

Endorsements
Lewwings: "Bunkerman is just pure chaotic energy"
Daniel: "Don't be such a minge"

Rest in peace, Alessi Organisation ;(

(01-05-2020, 10:02 PM)Optoisolator Wrote: Due to the map being changed to something with zero flatspace to use or make a new facility, this roleplay will have to be suspended until we get a decent map.
V5P is terrible and looks like something straight out of 2005.

Don't bother researching. For now.
Arrowhead fields is absolutely massive.

[Image: AQVepir.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Ryan