FREE FOR ALL
[Image: dc3429f587577038afa745e883c86bb3.png]

Good evening everyone,

It's time for yet another aggressive event, I know we've only recently held the Purge Night event, however as it received good feedback and people genuinely enjoyed it, I am back here with another event. I haven't tried this before but I will let people say their feedback as I did with the purge event, and potentially I might even make another one. The event this time is a free-for-all event where everyone is allowed to participate. You get to display your personal skills and even learn from others by looking at their tactics. Obviously the rules will be altered as well as some development things will be changed to fit the event. The details for the event is written right underneath.

DATE: Friday, 3rd of January, 2020.
MAP: gm_fork (download here)
TIME: 18:00 GMT

Event Description

The event is a free-for-all event that will have multiple rounds which essentially gives you another try to win. The loadout will be decided and handed out on the night. The event is hosted on the event server thus you won't lose any inventory value or items from dying. The main objective of the event will be to win as a number one and the dub. You will also be TP'ed to completely random positions on the map for it to be more interesting. There isn't that much else to say as it should be very obvious. To join all you do is just write "I'll play" as a comment here, so I have a rough number of who is able to participate.

There will be different custom-developed features for the event that will make it more lively. It should be mentioned that this event is solely for the purpose of entertainment and skill-showing, any form of salt or disrespectful comments during the night will result in repercussions to you. Some of the features included will be banners, a kill feed, spectator mode etc. A big shout-out to the developers for doing these features. They were really good at developing quick improvements to the last event, and they definitely should be credited for it.

Any further questions can be asked on the thread.

Good luck to everyone.

MAP LAYOUT

Spoiler: Map Layout

[Image: 0565112eab6aca573c7e93bf4e9460cf.jpg]

Rules of the Event

For the event to be balanced and fair for the aggressive RP, there will be set certain extra rules, and some will be rewritten. Other normal rules like Prop rules etc. still apply.

New Rules
  • Once you die, your NLR will last till the round is over and one team has won.

• You do not have to stay low as a Criminal, as this is a free-for-all game and everything now goes around to survive.

• You're not allowed to ally with any other players, doing so will result in both players being disqualified from the round.

• It is not allowed to excessively camp. You still need to attack people instead of being sat still forever. This is to make sure that people try out both tactics and offensive playing.

Bent Rules
  • There is nothing known as RDM, you may kill everyone once the round(s) have started.

Participants

Spoiler: PARTICIPANTS
Pollux
MonkeyDustFTW
Ranger
Kippsee
Dimitris
Ducktard
Goat
Foxirius
Grape
Frost
Flame
Rin0
Nephew

[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 16 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Luna, Ranger, TASSIA, RoCKy, Lewwings, JackZ, Nephew, Wolven, Oliver, rino, Pollux, RedPanda, Denn1s, Goat, Spartan_KCT, Flame..
epic
Oh yes! Can't wait to clap y'all!!!
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer
Nice <3
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
purge night: the sequel
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
normal fl aint it? Tounge
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
The following 1 user Likes Arch.B's post:
  • Denn1s
I'll play
A +REP per day keep my rope away

[Image: save_me.jpg]
passive rp
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Robbtja
I'll play
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
NOTE: The date has been changed to the 22nd of November, which is this Friday. :-)
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Dimitris