Goodbye
Question 
ass the last day had proven to my FL inst like its used to be most of the players are toxic and insulting even going ooc 

sb leaked to frost and his minge friends  me being a furry i cant deal with it anymore its ending up 4 me in psycoligical warfare and my mental healf is not stable to take it i alredy have problems with outme me as gay got problems with my father cuz of that i cant take it much longer i am quitting FL i do not want to be a part of this communety anymore i watched Fl grow and fall and i dont like the resut rn i have been a part of this communety for 5 years [ my first acc ] i alredy dealt with a lot of BS getting acused of cheating it had some good sides like meeting members that i can call friends now Predator stone Brot rocky jonas but it has way to many downsides like my mental health is just getting tared apart by it even when rocky posted his depression he was just made funn off 
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png
i wish FL good luck 4 the future only time will tell if this is changing
The following 2 users Like Aimware's post:
  • Ryan, RoCKy
Take care bro. Sad that people have to be the way they've been to you. For any future comments, please do not be salty or alike on this thread and keep it civil. Thanks.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Seifenspende
Take care bro! <3
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
Take care!

Regards,
Fearless Donator
Goodbye!
Wolven

who the fuck is sb
Not gonna say a lot here but you changed from the player you was when you joined in my opinion however,

Bye and take care.
Can't believe frost and his minge friends did that to you bro, my heart goes out to ya!
The following 6 users Like Fudge's post:
  • Wolven, H. Waters, pufitee, Goat, RaZZ, Flex
Sad to see another member go, I honestly wish you the best bro.

As for your personal issues, Everything will start looking up.  Im gay, caring less and less about other people's opinions on me is what helped me push through everything.

Its your life, try not to let other people dictate what your life is going to be or how you feel.  I understand that its much easier said than done.. But try

<3
Shame other community members made you feel as if you didn't have a place here.
Everyone here on Fearless is equal, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Take care and wish you the best.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 6 users Like Yonno's post:
  • H. Waters, Lewwings, Violet DE Kittie, Jonas, Julern, RoCKy