Anyone Miss V5 Nexus Raids (Pics included)
Big up my boys from back in the day look at us all the mad men Rebel Team going in for what i like to call a Nexus Raid to kill the president as you can see we are all eager to kill and will not bow down to the government! 

[Image: J0Fqp6N.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Arikame
V5 nexus raid omegalul, the best was running from your not doomfort at slums executing every cop on the way on V2D.
The following 2 users Like Ranger's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, JoshZ
FL is just such a joke nowadays, promising us a map for litterly 6 months then when they say its 1 week left they litterly fucking cancel it? they made a spedific map just for FL and just canceled the making when they were done.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(11-13-2019, 10:25 AM)Julern Wrote: FL is just such a joke nowadays, promising us a map for litterly 6 months then when they say its 1 week left they litterly fucking cancel it? they made a spedific map just for FL and just canceled the making when they were done.

What?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(11-13-2019, 09:45 AM)Ranger Wrote: V5 nexus raid omegalul, the best was running from your not doomfort at slums executing every cop on the way on V2D.

Yeah bro classic happened every raid spamming coffee to Slums then all cops had no chance ahaha
the memories, i have some screenshots somewhere but i can't seem to find them
(11-13-2019, 10:25 AM)Julern Wrote: FL is just such a joke nowadays, promising us a map for litterly 6 months then when they say its 1 week left they litterly fucking cancel it? they made a spedific map just for FL and just canceled the making when they were done.

okay boomer
The following 4 users Like pufitee's post:
  • Julern, SpaghettiFTW, RaZZ, Alertecobra27
(11-13-2019, 11:01 AM)Pollux Wrote:

What?
lol act more, pretty much the entire community was exited for the new map but of course, FL fucks it up somehow and make the guy who made it not release it. FL needs more players? maybe not ban people for shit they havent done then when they make an ubr after 3 months and you decline it for no reason lmao. theres no hope in this community, even refuses to do ban wipe which is just incredible.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Personally really like San Ranevo to be honest but i do prefer V2D.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • L Y N C H Y, Grape
(11-13-2019, 01:06 PM)JackZ Wrote: Personally really like San Ranevo to be honest but i do prefer V2D.

V5 Was my personal favorite as it was mixed between passive and aggressive had everything you need in a map including Slums in a great locations, San Ranevo there is not much choices to base, i was loving life basing at top floor bluefin but they banned it now not much options other than top floor Ocean View which will probs get banned soon and Blue Warehouse V2D is a bit out dated was good back then wont be good now especially with all the fancy cars we now have just wont suit an old map like so