I am depressed...
Not sure how old you are but if you live with your parents consider telling them how you feel. It's gonna take some serious courage to tell them but hopefully they can support you through it. Going through depression alone isn't good for anyone. I used to see a therapist before, consider that aswell. It's good to have someone that you can talk with that won't judge you. Good luck buddy.
The following 1 user Likes RaZZ's post:
  • RoCKy
(11-12-2019, 07:32 PM)Razz Wrote: Not sure how old you are but if you live with your parents consider telling them how you feel. It's gonna take some serious courage to tell them but hopefully they can support you through it. Going through depression alone isn't good for anyone. I used to see a therapist before, consider that aswell. It's good to have someone that you can talk with that won't judge you. Good luck buddy.
I am 15.. but i am scared to tell my parents.. :/ and i am scared of their reaction
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]
(11-12-2019, 07:46 PM)RoCKy Wrote: I am 15.. but i am scared to tell my parents.. :/ and i am scared of their reaction

talk to your parents about what makes you feel like this (if you know what it is), if you can get this thing thats causing the negativity out of your life it might improve, i've had to get rid of friends, work, school, etc just so that i didnt feel like absolute shit in the past

if your parents arent fucking knobheads then they will understand and support you

dont do anything stoopid
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • RoCKy
(11-12-2019, 07:46 PM)RoCKy Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 07:32 PM)Razz Wrote: Not sure how old you are but if you live with your parents consider telling them how you feel. It's gonna take some serious courage to tell them but hopefully they can support you through it. Going through depression alone isn't good for anyone. I used to see a therapist before, consider that aswell. It's good to have someone that you can talk with that won't judge you. Good luck buddy.
I am 15.. but i am scared to tell my parents.. :/ and i am scared of their reaction

parents want their little babies all the best, literally no reason to be scared. you've told everyone on FL, you've got the courage
i tell my mom everything except illegal stuff i do
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • RoCKy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
[Image: gn3iiwj]
The following 3 users Like Julern's post:
  • RoCKy, Denn1s, Grizzly
DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • RoCKy
Hey Rocky,

I am very sad that you feel this way and want to give you all my support, I will share with you how I usually do and what kinds of steps/rules I follow in my life to actually protect my vibe.

1. Avoid gossip and drama.
2. Let go of things you can't control.
3. Avoid comparing yourself to others.
4. Keep your faith larger than your fears.
5. Don't do anything that does not feel right.
6. Don't be afraid to spend some time alone.
7. Speak kindly to yourself and to other people.
8. Please yourself before trying to please others.
9. Stay away from people who drain your energy.
10. Ignore any options that do not enhance your life.

You have to train your mind to be stronger than your feelings, or else you are going to lose yourself - I would love to help you through everything, every step. It's time to work on self-improvement, cause once you start seeing the results of self-improvement, it really becomes addicting. You start falling in love with the person you're becoming, the places you're going, the things you're doing & it motivates you to work even harder.

I am a football manager for a tier-one U16 football team, there are many who experience these kinds of stuff, everything can be changed. Contact me on discord, then we'll turn everything around buddy.
The following 8 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Denn1s, Conn, Lewwings, Arikame, Barry, RoCKy, Link, rino
(11-12-2019, 10:25 PM)Kevin Wrote: Hey Rocky,

I am very sad that you feel this way and want to give you all my support, I will share with you how I usually do and what kinds of steps/rules I follow in my life to actually protect my vibe.

1. Avoid gossip and drama.
2. Let go of things you can't control.
3. Avoid comparing yourself to others.
4. Keep your faith larger than your fears.
5. Don't do anything that does not feel right.
6. Don't be afraid to spend some time alone.
7. Speak kindly to yourself and to other people.
8. Please yourself before trying to please others.
9. Stay away from people who drain your energy.
10. Ignore any options that do not enhance your life.

You have to train your mind to be stronger than your feelings, or else you are going to lose yourself - I would love to help you through everything, every step. It's time to work on self-improvement, cause once you start seeing the results of self-improvement, it really becomes addicting. You start falling in love with the person you're becoming, the places you're going, the things you're doing & it motivates you to work even harder.

I am a football manager for a tier-one U16 football team, there are many who experience these kinds of stuff, everything can be changed. Contact me on discord, then we'll turn everything around buddy.
Wow... thank you so much Kevin! I will try my best amd follow these rules/steps. If i dont know further in life. I will contact you on Discord. Thank you very much Smile
[Image: WbmV7IO.mp4]

Dont be scared. Depression is being human, not everyone is perfect.
The following 1 user Likes Flame..'s post:
  • RoCKy
I have depressions, too. Kevin's steps to have a better life without depressions are really helping. It was already 1 year ago. Some people laughed about my depressions, some people didn't even care about me (Never needed attention but I didn't want to talk with my parents about it). I was alone for several months, heard a lot of music which killed my good vibes. The only thing that helped me in hard times were my interests in sports or in religion. Find something you like, then you may find new friends with the same interests.
The following 2 users Like Predator!'s post:
  • Denn1s, RoCKy